065

🌚🌚🌚🌚. We about to start off with these two. Just to get insight on how they even got together. Honestly this chapter will just be mostly filled with cute shit, a lil splash of drama but our babies are going to be okay.

AND YALL LOOK AT WTF I MADE (it's seven seconds long sooo) BUT OMG

AND YALL LOOK AT WTF I MADE (it's seven seconds long sooo) BUT OMG. It's in order from oldest to youngest: Chris, August, Alonzo, Sincere, Kali, Demitrius. :) It fr took like ten minutes LMFAO. It's my first edit ever so don't bid or I'ma want my ones.

——
Third Person. May 02, 2021.

"You okay?" Demitrius asked, looking over at Sincere who had his jaw clenched. They were currently on their way to the mall, just to get D's mind off of what happened with Ruth and Travis a few days ago.

"Yeah." Sincere muttered, clenching the steering wheel.

"You're not. What's wrong?" Demitrius held his free hand.

Sincere sucked his teeth and shook his head. "Them muhfucka's annoying bruh. I'on even wanna talk about it."

Demitrius nodded and gave his hand a squeeze, Sincere automatically returning the gesture without even knowing it. After the whole thing with Sincere making D's plate, having him sleep with him in his room, or them just being together all the time for the past month or two, the rest of the family thought something was going on with the two of them. They weren't wrong... but they weren't right. It caused a bit of a strain with the two of them because they started to question theirselves and each other.

Kali didn't care, she was way too excited at the idea of them, she thought they were cuter than her and August.

August had slight issues because he thought Sincere was way too rough around the edges for someone as sensitive as Demitrius. He too thought they'd look nice together, he just had his doubts. On top of that, he low key thought it was foul due to the fact Demitrius literally just liked Chris. Not foul on Sin's part, but D's.

Chris on the other hand didn't care, he was just upset that Demitrius wasn't talking to him anymore.

Pulling up to the mall, the boys got out of the truck and put their hoods on as the rain started to slightly pick up. "You need my umbrella?"

Demitrius looked over at Sincere and shook his head. "Nah, we close to the entrance anyway. Where we going to first?"

"Shit we could go to H&M first, or you wanna get food?" Sincere looked down at him as he held the door open, he licked his lips awaiting an answer, still staring Demitrius in the eyes.