016

It's my 18th birthday y'all! 🥺——Third Person

——
Third Person.

"Shit, whea' you want us to start?" August's asks chuckling to himself.

Sincere looks back at him and they both look at each other, one waiting for the other to say something outta line. The both of them knew that having them in the same room for too long was a bad idea.

"The beginning. How did you two meet?" Kali asks sitting down against her closet door. She honestly couldn't believe that she's never met August. As much as Sin had people running in and out of here, she just refused to believe it.

"Whenever y'all moved back. Met him wit' ya boy Chris." August says.

"Remember the time when I slept over Chris house for like a week? That's how I ended up meeting him." Sincere explains and she nods slowly.

"Chris was cool wit' Mel." August mutters. "I already know Chris before I knew Ace. When Chris introduced me to ya' brother, he also met mine."

"So how come when I was telling Chris about you, he didn't know your name? Even when y'all met he was surprised." I asked.

"I never went by the name August, nobody calls me that but you. My middle name is Anthony, hence the reason people call me Ant." He explains and I nod.

Sincere leans back on the bed with his arms behind his head. He looked straight ahead, he didn't want to look at his little sister. He knew that telling this story would expose a lot of what he did, and what he promised to stop doing. He made a promise to her after their mother died and he broke it.

"We didn't click. First interaction I told myself that nigga was a bum." Sincere said chuckling, Kali looked at him with a look on her face as August ran his tongue across his teeth.

"Makes two of us." August snaps back.

"Still think the same shit too." Sincere taunts.

"Oh word?" August says standing up, Sincere looks at him with an amused face. August didn't phase him, he knew he wouldn't do anything.

"Okay okay, stop. You two need to grow up, Sincere stop taunting him." Kali rolls her eyes, becoming tired of his games. She was starting to think this was a bad idea. Keeping them separated didn't seem like such a bad thing to her at the moment.

Sincere smacks his lips and sighs, "No bullshit, we didn't click. Just didn't get that energy from him, he stayed out my way and I stayed out his. Wasn't no beef for real, we just knew we didn't fuck with each other." He shrugs and August nods in agreement.