033

Just wanted to show my little babies off

Just wanted to show my little babies off. I rl love them so much and I think it's because this my first book and they rl the first people I've ever came up with.

Y'all, I'm so sorry that last update took as long as it did. I really had some terrible ass writers block and the chapter was STILL some mid.

Anyway, how y'all like me doing Sincere's POV? Idk how I feel about it yet.

Oh, this chapter is LONGGGGGGG, just so I can make up for the last one. Oh, and let's just say... shit gets JUICY and we're currently high. :)

Enjoy!

—–
August.

"Bubby, what's the date?" Kali asks swinging her feet off the bed, she looks focused as she reads sum' on her phone.

"November 14th, hea'," I toss a blanket onto Kali's head and she squeals. I let out a chuckle and sit next to her. It was about 11:45 in the morning and I ended up staying the night with her, in the guess room of course, due to her father.

"Thanks a lot." She smiles sarcastically and gives me the finger. I looked at her as she started to laugh. I couldn't help but smile when she did because her laugh was contagious. I found myself wanting to be around this girl 24/7, which neva' happens.

I don't like bitches, but Kali ain't no bitch, she a woman, my woman. She's realer than all the niggas I've ever met, she care hard and a nigga appreciated dat.

I know she love me and I love that she do. I just gotta get my shit together, I gotta get some shit sorted out befo' I say it back.

"Don't get fucked up in ya' crib na'." I warm and she pouts, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Nah, don't try and lay up wit' me now." I tease and she smacks my hand. "And you tryna abuse me?" I smack my lips and she pouts again.

"Stoooop." She whines climbing into my lap. She puts her head into my neck leaving soft kisses.

I hiss as her teeth sink into my neck softly. "I done made my baby into a lah' freak." I chuckle shaking my head.

"Mhm." She agrees looking me in my eyes.

I don't know what's gotten into my baby lately, but she couldn't get enough of me. Shit, I couldn't get enough of her but damn, all we do is fuck and sleep, maybe eat. I wasn't complaining tho, my baby could lay it on me anytime and any place.

She takes my bottom lip in between her teeth, then sucks on it. She lets it go and pecks my lips.

"Daddyyyy." She whines bouncing on my lap, she places my hand into her pants and moves my fingers around.

Wet was an understatement, she had a fuckin' monsoon in that bitch and as much as I wanted to dive innit, I wanted to address the news from yesterday.