029

UNEDITED.

Kali De Santa.

"Bruh, come the fuck on." August complains through the other side of my door.

"Shut up, I'm finding my necklace." I mutter. Once I find it, I quickly put it on and look at myself in the mirror. Even though it was October, it was a nice temperature today.

 Even though it was October, it was a nice temperature today

I fix the fly aways on my bun and open the door. "Now I'm ready." I stand on my toes to kiss his lips and he just stares at me.

"What? Do I look bad?" I say becoming self-conscious.

"No, not at all. Fuck around and neva leave this house." He says lowly planting a soft kiss on my temple.

"Come on before I get some ideas." He chuckles and I blush making my down the stairs. He smacks my ass on the way down making me squeal. "You growing mama."

I hit his arm playfully and we turn to see D with his back to us, bent over in the refrigerator as always.

"Yo, let's go." August calls out. Demitri has been a little standoffish and snappy, not really towards me but others, he's been inattentive and just out of it and it concerned me.

He stands up closing the fridge and turns around. He looks me up and down opening his water bottle, he takes a sip and tilts his head. "Let's go." He says give me another once over.

"You look good." He compliments and I smile.

"Thanks, D."

I make sure I lock the door and we walk to the garage. "You driving?" August asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I need gas anyway." I say opening my door, "Everybody buckled in?"

"Yes mom." Demitri mutters and I flip him off.

I pull out the driveway and make sure to close the garage door. "Is it okay if I get my gas first? Then you can put wherever we're going into the gps."

He nods and I pull off, speeding down the road.

"Why we goin' so fuckin' fast?" Demitri exclaims and I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Man, her and Sincere drive like its fuckin' fast and the furious."

"I know you aren't talking August, at least you can clearly see out the window, with you everything is a blur." I roll my eyes and pull up to the gas station.

I pull up to a pump and turn the car off. "You want anything from out the little store?" I ask turning around to D. He looks at me and August for a second and nods.

"Gummies, any kind, I don't care." He mutters and I frown a little.

"Anything to drink?"

"Another water please, thanks." He says and looks out the window, I look at Aug and he waves me off.