026

WE HIT 3K READSSSSSS, omg we literally hit 2k like three days ago. Y'all gon make a bitch cry, oh gosh. Love y'all so much! Thank youuu!!

Just realized I don't even talk about the twins father LMFAOOO. I'll try and include him more often.

Also, I decided to make this a continuation of the last chapter soooo yea, and this chapter will be pretty long I guess. I'm just coming up with little ideas so I can build up to the big stuff.

Enjoy my loves.

——
Kali De Santa.

"Kali which mall next?" Chris asks as we put our bags in the car. For the first half they just came in the stores with me, making sure I was okay and helped me pick out some clothes, the second half they shopped along with me.

"Umm, Westfield Montgomery." I respond and everyone in the truck looks at me.

"What?"

"Mama, you really gon' have me drive to Bethesda?" Chris asks and I look at all of them and give them my best puppy dog face.

"It's the first one I thought of, pleaseee."

"Dammit Kali." Chris mutters and I smile knowing I got my way once again.

Since August bought his car, he was just going to follow us to wherever we go, then back to my house so he can take Demitri back home.

"How do y'all do that?" Sincere smacks his lips and I raise a brow.

"Y'all?"

"Demitri does that with Chris too and he just folds, me? Nah, I smack the shit outta him."

Demitri smacks his lips, "Fuck you and yo' smacks boy. You drop everything just to do what Kali says."

Sincere fakes like he's about to hit him causing him to flinch hard. I laugh and Demitri smacks my leg.

"Cut that out." Chris scolds us and we all mumble under our breath.

"Y'all go sum' to say? I'll kick all y'all asses out this truck." Chris says looking in the mirror.

"Nigga this my truck." Sincere makes a face and we snicker.

"Do it look like I give even a third of a fuck? 'Cause I don't." Chris retorts.

Sincere smacks his lips and we giggle as he mugs us through the mirror.

About an hour and a half later, we finally pull up to the mall. I get out immediately and go to August's car.

"Let me guess, she chose this mall?" I look back at the boys to see they made the same face. I shrug sheepishly and put my arms around August's shoulders.

He looks down at me, his hands on my waist and he takes his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Y'all done?" Chris asks and I roll my eyes at him letting August go. I grab his hand instead and we head towards the entrance of the mall.

"Me and Sin gon' head to House of Hoops."

Demitrius looks at Chris and then me. "Can I come?"

"Duh, let's go." They all walk off and I turn to August.

"Well, guess it's just us. Where to?"

"We can go wherever you want mama." He kisses my forehead making me blush.

"Can we go to Kay Jewelers? I've been eyeing this one bracelet for a while."

He nods and takes my hand in his.