031

UNEDITED.

Annnd, here's another chapter for y'all! I'm doing a time skip in the middle of the chapter, not a huge one, but to speed shit up.

Here's a collage of the characters as a reminder.

——
Kali De Santa.

I ended up driving back home, and the car ride was... interesting. It wasn't quiet like I'd thought it'd be, far from it.

Sincere was yelling at the top of his lungs, wanting to go back to kill Roman, then August got in Demitrius ass about his gun, then they all got on me for jumping in.

I don't know what they expected me to do though, my brother got hit. Usually when my brother fights, I'm either not there, or he didn't even let whoever he was fighting get a chance to breathe. This time was different, Roman was a big dude and I know his hit hurt him, so I did my due. I'd die and fight for my brother so I didn't see the issue.

"Sit still." I mumble as I dab Demitrius lip, the one who got it was the worse was Sincere, Chris following after him. Both of their lips were busted, and Chris' eye was leaking from where he got hit.

August walked away without a scratch and D had a cut lip but it'll be fine. "Chris come here." I snap my fingers and he sits in front of me.

He looks away from me the entire time I clean up his face. After I finish and tap his arm and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I rub his back and he stands up, walking out the bathroom with Demitri. Sincere comes to sit down and August turns to leave, of course.

"Turn your head bubba." I say softly, turns out, it was worse than I thought, his cheek was swollen along with his lip. I sigh heavily and he stares at me the entire time I clean his face.

"Thank you." He mumbles and I look him in the eye.

"For?" I question, sitting on the bathroom counter.

"Jumping to my defense. I know I yelled at you in the truck, I mean what you did was fuckin' stupid but I appreciate it. You jumped in without thinking, a lot of people wouldn't have done that." He shrugs looking away from me.

Sincere doesn't have a lot of people on his side, close to none actually. He's burned so many bridges with people, so I know he appreciates me, and besides, if I don't have his back who will?

"If somebody isn't willing to jump to their siblings defense then they shouldn't be siblings, period." I giggle and he lets out a laugh.

"How's your head?"

"It's fine honestly, we can't let Chris go to sleep. We should take him to the hospital." I mumble.

"Nah, he'll be fine." Sincere waves me off and I nod, not really wanting to argue.