073

Y'all ready for the last chapter? I can't believe we're here bruh. Definitely used some sad ass shit I seen on tiktok in this bitch too 😂

Read authors note at the end.

I love y'all and y'all love me, okay? Remember that.

Enjoy.

———

Third Person.
June 12th, 2021.

"Okay and you sure we don't need to go shopping?" Kali asked as she stood in the middle of Sincere's room with a notepad.

"I'm sure hermana. We don't need much from our bedrooms either, our house is still furnished and shit over there." Sincere said huffing, zipping his suitcase. "I think we're good, we can relax these last few hours."

"Okay, great." Kali said in relief. "You okay?"

"Yes, damn." Sincere laughed and grabbed her by the shoulders. "I'm okay, I promise. You're the one worked up."

"I'm not-" Kali sighed and lowered her voice. "I'm not worked up, I just don't want anything to go wrong, okay?"

"What could possibly go wrong?" Sincere frowned.

"We miss our flight! We get to Cali and our dorm isn't prepared, or we have to room with someone else, what if we get abducted? Who knows!" Kali rambled on while Sincere watched her in amusement.

"Why the hell is she tripping?" Chris asked, munching on a bag of chips. "Oh, by the way, I think these expired."

"And yet, you're still eating them." Sincere blinked.

"So? Tough gut nigga, just sayin' and I also ate y'all crackers, they was stale." Chris muttered, bucking at the twins who just shook their heads.

"Nah though, Kali why you tweaking?" Chris asked, sitting on the couch in Sincere's room.

"She just worried something gon' go wrong." Sincere said.

"Mama everything will be okay. I'm taking y'all anyway, we gon' be good." Chris reassured.

Kali shrugged and sat the notepad and pen down gently. Her bottom lip poked out and began to quiver, making the brothers sigh. "Baby why you cryin'?" Chris frowned.

"Because I'm gonna miss you." Kali whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Please just come with us bear," Kali whined making Chris laugh.

"I can't lil' bit but trust me, I'a come and see y'all as often as I can aight? It's just a couple miles between us, that ain't shit." Chris cooed as he stood up to walk over to her. He gently wiped her face and pulled her into his chest, rocking them back and forth gently. "You gon' be aight, you my thug. Right?"

"Right." Kali giggled as he wiped her face again. "Now come on, we have an appointment to go to."

"Ooo, yay! Where's Aug and D?" Kali asked as Chris held her hand to go down the steps.

"Ruth." Sincere mumbled, having a slight attitude. "She moving shit around and needed them to help."

"Nigga over here about to have a mental breakdown because D ain't here." Chris snickered, leading the twins to his truck.

"Haha. Nigga suck my dick." Sincere sucked his teeth as he opened the back door for Kali. "Hurry up nigga."

"Boy shut up." Kali huffed and got in, buckling her seatbelt.

"Mama we gon' get something to eat after okay? I know you hungry." Chris said as he pulled out of their driveway. "Sin you hungry?"

"Yeah." Sincere nodded, looking out of the window. "What's happening at the appointment hermana? Changing your color?"