059

RECAP:

RECAP:

"You got yo' shit off?" Sylas asked. "We can go?"

"Nah." Kali chuckled, clutching the necklace in her hand, she shoved it in her hoodie pocket and looked down at Kayla who was struggling to stand up. "Apologize to me, Kayla."

"You serious killa? You just whooped her ass and you want an apology? Look at the knot on shawty head, I wouldn't say shit." Sylas shook his head and Ayana gave him a look to tell him to stop playing.

"Bitch fuck you, I'll spit on you, again. Square the fuck up." Kayla said, breathing heavily.

Kali rubbed her nose and crossed her hands behind her back. "Okay, hit me."

Ayana and Sylas looked at each other confusedly. Kayla charged towards Kali but she didn't make it far.

Kali took the gun that sat in her waistband and fired it twice into Kayla's head, killing her. Kayla's blood and brains splattered all over the wall, the couch, and anything surrounding her, including Kali.

"Fuck, Kali!" Ayana exclaimed.

Sylas and Ayana came up behind her, standing on each side of her.

Kali stood over Kayla and smiled, she touched her face and brought her hand down to see blood.

Kali licked the blood off of her lips and giggled, looking at Sylas and Ayana. "Oops."

Ayana and Sylas stepped back from her when she turned around. "I'm hungry again, and Sylas take your gun back." Kali huffed and walked out of the house.

Sylas and Ayana looked down at Kayla's lifeless body and then looked at each other, still in shock.

"We're dead." Ayana breathed.

"As fuck." Sylas said.

————
Third Person.

The car ride from Kayla's house to the De Santa's was a quiet one. Sylas and Ayana were still shook by the fact that Kali, out of all people, just caught a body... and it wasn't out of self defense. Sylas was going to just keep her at his house with Ayana but Sincere demanded she come home. Luckily she had cleaned off and switched her hoodie right after.

Sincere and Chris dead didn't trust Sylas with her, they trusted him with business and that's it. August had to spend almost an hour trying to convince them that Sylas wasn't anything for them to worry about, clearly he was wrong.