040

UNEDITED—

UNEDITED

Kali De Santa.

"Auggie."

I whispered as I shook his body. It was going on five in the morning and I wanted him to be up super early because we both take long to get ready. Then after he could fall asleep again.

"Mmm." He groaned, pulling the covers over his face.

"Get up babe."

I shook him again and sigh when he doesn't move. "Fine, five more minutes." I grumbled and walk out into the hallway. We had to catch our flight at 7 and I wanted him to hurry up but I'd rather not deal with his attitude in the morning.

I had already taken my shower and gotten dressed, now I was walking around to make sure everyone else was up.

"Shoot, I'm sorry," I giggled bumping into Chris.

"Ya boy up?" He asked checking his phone.

"Nope, he wouldn't budge. That's what he gets for playing the game all night." I snicker.

Chris nods his head and walks towards my bedroom.

"Chris leave him alone," I sighed knowing that this wouldn't end well.

Chris slowly climbed on to my bed and got into a squatting position. He leaned over so he was close to August's ear and I snapped my fingers.

"Chris!"

He held up his finger and cleared his throat. "Wake up bitch!" He yelled into August's ear and I hid my face in my
shirt to stop from laughing.

"Bitch get the fuck on," August smacked his lips and mushed Chris in the head. Chris laughed loudly and got off of the bed.

"Get up lil' boy. Kali come on, we gotta make sure everyone else up." Chris grabbed my hand and walked me towards Sincere's room.

We opened the door to see that his bed was already made and his bathroom was empty. His room was spotless, which wasn't normal because he was always making a mess. The only thing that sat in the middle of the floor was his suitcase packed and ready to go.

I look up at Chris and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe he's in the guest bathroom." I suggested and we made our way there to see that the light was on.

"Sin?" I called out through the door.

I heard a sniff but I got no response. Chris raised his hand to knock again but the door opened.