Part 30

Logan's POV:

I smiled and cupped his cheeks, rubbing my thumbs side to side on his face.

"Well, this is kinda big too. You know how we were looking at houses that one day? And you saw that one you really liked that was far from the apartments and close to both our friends and jobs? "

He nodded, curiosity in his face, it was hard to see with his rosy cheeks, tear streaks down his face, a sad look on his face, and red eyes. It was a sad sight.. But I was hopefully gonna make him happy.

"The one th- that's purple..?" I nod "what about it?"

"Well.. With both of our savings and the help of some other people, we own that house. I already moved our stuff in there and we just need to put the extra stuff where we want it. "

He smiled a bit, he had tears fill his eyes and he hugged me tightly, his shoulder bouncing up and down and he cried.

"Sorry, im.. I'm just.. Happy t- tears now. I love.. I love you s- so much. I missed you"

I rubbed his back "shh.. It's okay, I missed you too. " I wanted to freak out and show how much I missed him, but he needed to be calm and relaxed.

I rocked back and forth, making sure he was feeling safe.

"That's not it just yet. We also are adopting two puppies next week. Anyone's you want. "

I felt his grip tighten around me. He kept saying "thank you" over and over.

I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to so fucking badly, but I knew better. I wasn't about to scare him.

I kissed his head again. "You don't need to thank me, butterfly. We're both going to have a great life together. "

He nodded, just sitting on my lap and hugging me. I couldn't see his face, but I knew that I made him happy.

It was two nights ago, me and everybody else were talking.. About Patton, obviously.

Somehow the topic of moving came up and we knew.. We knew that Patton would be so traumatized and who knew how he would react to loving back at the complex?

It's when we decided that we should move. Thankfully, there was this purple house that was perfect. Safe area, cute place, by our friends and closer to both of our work areas.

Everyone pitched in and we bought it. It wasn't too expensive and I could always count on the group for extra money because we always help each other out.

It all came together and even before the whole kidnapping thing happened, I was secretly saving money for two dogs.

I promised Patton that he was my only love and I wanted a family with him. I wasn't breaking it and two dogs are an excellent way to start this family.

It was quiet for around half an hour until Patton looked up at me. "What.. What does this mean for me?"

I gave a confused look. "What do you mean, my love? "

"Everything. Why are we in an ambulance? Am I going to have to go somewhere? What about the police??"

I sighed softly and held him close to my chest. He snuggled up and stayed close to me.

"Well.. We're going to your doctor and you'll talk to her. She's gonna see it that nasty person did anything that you might not have known. And then in two days, we have to go to the police station and you have to tell them everything you know. I'll be there by your side no matter what. But you'll have therapy every Sunday, 4 through 5 pm. And you won't have to work for a while."

"What about m- me being alone..? " I smiled and shook my head.

"The group have different work schedules and all that. That means someone will always be there until I come back from work. How does that sound?"

He nodded and got quiet again, I wish I could go into his head and see what he's thinking about.

It was ten minutes later, a couple of hours into the drive, until I realized he had fallen asleep in my arms.

I kissed his forehead gently and held him close. My poor Patton..

Authors Note

Lol im so uninspired to write, but I hope that this is good for y'all. I do have ideas what to write,,,, I'm just lazy