Part 11

Logan's POV:

It's been a month after all the therapists, hospitals, and everything. Me and Patton are so close at this point in time. He's even living with me!

To be honest, five months into the chaos is when I realized I loved Patton. He was going through the hardest time of his life and I still loved him.

Now? He's back to how he was previously, according to his friends who've known him forever basically, and I loved it more. His personality is so amazing!!

It was currently August 18 and I had a plan for today. It was currently 10 AM and I've told Patton that we're going to have a picnic together. He obviously was ecstatic about it. But what he doesn't know, I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend!!

As of now, I grabbed my black shirt, a blue tie, and black skinny jeans, and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, changed into my new clothes, brushed my hair and teeth, sprayed on some axe and put on deodorant, and washed my face.

Patton did the same thing when I left the bathroom. Twenty minutes had past and he came out, wearing a gray skirt with a cute light blue shirt. His hair was curly and fluffy, his round glasses made him look so adorable, and everything seemed so perfect. I got up from the couch and smiled at him

"Ready to go, butterfly?" I asked, grabbing the basket which had our food and a small blanket. Patton nodded and smiled cutely "yep! Let's goo!!"

We walked out of the building and went to this meadow that was walking distance.

When we got there, I took the blanket out of the basket, unfolded it, and laid it on the ground. We both sat down and I took the food out. There was some cut apples, caramel for dipping the apples in(patton loved it), some chips, a monster for me and flavored water for him(watermelon flavored), and some other bagged snacks.

We ate and talked for about ten minutes until I decided the time was right. We were sitting next to each other and I turned to face him.

"Patton? Can you please turn and face me?" I asked softly and he listened, doing as I asked.

I took a deep breath, softly holding his hands "Butterfly," I called him this because he loved them so much and knew so many facts about them, it was so cute.

"We've known each other for almost 9 months, and you are so special to me. Our friendship has been the best thing but now.. Now I don't want that"

Patton looked nervous at this, but I let go of one of his hands and placed it on his cheek. He put his hand over mine and smiled softly, waiting for me to finish. But he was tearing up.

"I want for us to be more. What I'm saying is.. Is I want you to be my boyfriend. Patty, you're so amazing in every way and I want to date you, if you're okay with that" I smiled.

I don't know what reaction I was expecting, but I didn't expect what happened next.

He let go of my hands and tackled me with a hug. I laughed as most of my body laid in the grass. I held him close as he said,

"Yes! Yes, I want that so much. I love you so much, I want to be your boyfriend, Logie"  I smiled more, this is hands down the best day ever.

I sat up, him in my lap. "I love you too, I love you so much. " I held him protectively as he softly cried, his face in the crook of my neck. I knew they were happy tears so I rubbed his back and let him go through with his emotions.

Me on the other hand, I have been smiling like the biggest nerd. Could you blame me though?! I was now dating my best friend, who also happened to be the most attractive man in this world. I was beyond lucky to be with him.

Patton looked at me, a bright smile on his face. I wiped his tears and kissed him on the forehead, making him giggle softly.

His laugh was like ecstasy to me. To put it simply, he was my drug and I was addicted to him. I just couldn't get enough!

For the rest of this wonderful evening, we talked, laughed, and ate what we could before packing up at 3 PM. We hadn't realized how long it was, but we headed to our apartment and got there at 3:13 PM.

The rest of the day was awesome too. We cuddled, watched movies, baked some chocolate chipped cookies, played uno, and soon enough we fell asleep. Both cuddled up in my bed. 

What a way to end the day..

Author's Note!!

Hiya!! Im so glad that y'all are reading and enjoying my story, it means the world to me and I love you all!
I am asking a small favor, maybe y'all could show some other people this story? I would love if more people read my story and it would give me so much more inspiration to write and post these chapters.