Part 20

Patton's POV

I fluttered my eyes open, it was dark I think. Was it just a dream? There's no way Remus actually..

Wait, no no no!! What is in my mouth.. Oh my gosh, im tied up. Oh please, please no.

"Oh, is my baby awake?" I heard Remus speak, I hated it. I'm not his baby, im far from it.

I was hyperventilating, where am I? where are we going?? And why am I on the floor?!

I wanted to cry, I wouldn't let myself. Not in front of him, I can't let him win.

I didn't hear any cars, it seemed like we were on a bumpy road and I couldn't look out of a window.

"We're almost here, baby boy. We'll be happy together. I'm so sorry for what happened. "

No, this isn't happening. I don't forgive him, I could never forgive him. Okay.. How to escape.. I don't know, oh my gosh, how do I escape?? I don't know where I am!

The car stopped and Remus got out of the car. It seemed to actually be night, how long was I asleep for??

He opened the back seat and grabbed me, I couldn't fight him, I was truly defenseless. I look around, we were in a forest, deep in it to what it seems.

There was a cabin here, oh god. How did he find this place? It had to be far if it's night time!!

He brought me in and someone was in the cabin. "Hey, Kev! I missed ya buddy. This my boyfriend, I told you over the phone about. "

What?? Did this dude know that Remus was doing this? Was he apart of letting this happen??

"Yeah, you can stay here as long as you'd like. He's cute, he should be yours"

I am not an object! I started to tear up and his friend noticed before Remus did. He laughed!

"Your bitch is crying, Remus"

Remus sighed, sounding annoyed, as he put me in another room, on a bed.

"I'm going to unite you and you better stay still. " he said in a threatening tone and I nodded.

He smiled at this, which I HATED. But hey, he untied me and took the gag out of my mouth.

"There we go, how are you feeling, baby?" I glared at him, tears falling down my face.

"I am NOT yours and I never will be! I hate you!! Where is my Logan?! I want him, I want my boyfriend!"

I've never raised my voice, I've tried not to fight with anybody, I hated arguing. This is different though.

He grabbed my wrist tightly, tears were running down my face. "Listen to me. Logan isn't your boyfriend anymore, we're back together. Okay?"

I shook my head. I couldn't, I loved Logan, I only wanted Logan. There had to be some way out here.

"Don't worry, you'll agree soon enough. Right now, you should get comfortable. And don't think about escaping, there will be punishments. " he said nothing about me shaking my head.. That's good, right?

"P- punishments..?" I asked, fear lingering in my voice. For some odd reason, this made him chuckle.

He grabbed my chin. "You do everything I say and ask, you get rewarded. You disobey or try to leave, there will be punishments. A few are, getting spanked, not eating for the day, entertain me and kev, stuff like that. Just be a good boy and when I know that you know that I own you, we can go back and live happily. "

My eyes widened, this was not happening. "No.. No, you're crazy!! You're insane, im never going to do an- anything for you or your pervy friend! Give me back to Logie, I want him. I'll do anything!" I whined and begged.

He smacked my cheek, harshly. I yelped, putting my hand on my now red and stinging cheek.

I looked down in fear as more tears ran down my face, he would actually hurt me if I didn't listen. Im in danger..

"I didn't wanna do that baby boy, you forced that on yourself. " I said nothing, fear filling my entire being. Why did he even want me?

".... What time Is it....?" I asked quietly, in a tone that made sure it didn't offend him. If I continued saying I wasn't his.. I don't wanna know what he would do.

"Around 1:45 AM. You better not leave this room or I'll handcuff you to then bed. If you need something, call for me."

I nodded, not looking at him still. I was still processing all of this. My heart was pounding. What was Logan doing? I hoped he was calling the police..

Remus left the room, closing and locking the door. There was a few windows.. But we were far into a forest. I could always take the car if I escape.. I don't have the darn key.

WAIT! This boils my blood, but I could be submissive and do what Remus tells me and I'll eventually find out where he keeps the keys and one night I can escape from the window and take the car.

But we should always hope that Logan finds me first..

I sighed shakily and laid down on the bed. I couldn't sleep though, my kind was racing and so was my heart.

I wanted to be in my Logie's arms. I want to be safe with my boyfriend whom I loved..

Its wasn't until 5:53 AM until I fell asleep. It didn't matter though.. 6 AM and I was being told to wake up..

Author's Note

Hey, I've written so much in these past few days, so here's a small treat!❤