Part 10

Patton's POV:

I

woke up, where was I? What the heck happened? I didn't remember much after yelling at the two.

I look around, oh gosh, I'm in an hospital. I did somehow feel better, I don't know what or how anything happened, but I truly did not care.

It's when I noticed a tall, black haired, Asian man next to me, sitting in a chair. It was Logan!!

"Logan..?" I asked weakly, my throat hurting. He looked so relived, I didn't get it, I wasn't dying!!

He just explained what had happen, from what he was told. And just other things like what the doctors did, what could happen in the future, how my friends are and how they're trying to help me.

I couldn't argue though, I didn't really say anything. It was so crazy to me, in a span of three.. Four? Whatever. In a few days of only bad things happening, other then meeting Logan, I ended up in a hospital.

Nobody else but Logan was there. He said how they had work. It was a Friday and Logan is a teacher, he called off and my friend's didn't.

Logan did comfort him and stayed for as long as he could, promising Patton he will always be there for him.

3rd person POV:

It would be like that and the promise was true. Logan stayed by his side through everything. All the ups and the downs, the hospital check ups, therapists, everything!!

It took around 7 months until everything was cleared.

Logan became so much closer to Patton, Patton and his friends were together again, and Patton was back.

The happy, bouncy, talkative patton was back. For the most part, he still had major trust issues, is now demisexual, and has to have a friend go out with him if he left somewhere.

Not only that, but he also had moved into Logan's apartment. They weren't dating, it just had two bedrooms and it was the best choice so Patton didn't have to move and find a new place to live.

Is this the end of the story? No. It's far from the ending. It had only just started.

Authors Note

AHHHH sorry for the short story!! But trust me, it's going to get better from here. Love you all and thanks for reading this story!!

I didn't write out all of the angst because that would be such a drag and bore to the story. But this story won't end when they start dating, trust me ;)