Part 27

Logan's POV:

I was at Roman, Janus, And Virgil's place. They were trying to comfort me whilst being terrified themselves.

It's been almost four days since Patton was kidnapped.

"Logan.. We just need to think positively. The police will find him and he'll be safe. "

It was shit like this that I kept hearing. I wanted to believe it, I did!! But what I've heard about Remus..

His past, his anger issues, everything. It's scary to know that my Patton was in his hands and I could do nothing about it.

Nothing has came up, rumors are everywhere, breakdowns are normal for me.

All these emotions.. I wasn't used to it. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, great..

Wait, wait, wait!!!!!

"GUYS!!! it's from Patton, he's okay!"

We all read it and I dropped my phone, covering my mouth. Oh my god.. No, I can't, I won't.

I quickly grabbed my phone again and texted,

'Love, don't lose hope. We're going to find you. Sit tight, you'll be okay!!'

We all knew what we had to do, Roman called the police, saying what's happening.

We ran out of the complex and went to Remy's car. It was the biggest and could fit everybody.

It was a 15 minute drive.. We got there in 6 minutes.

We drove to the police station. They said only one of us could come, help Patton when we get him.

We mutually agreed it should be me, I am his boyfriend.

This all seemed so slow, but the text was tracked in about 19 minutes. There were several cop cars and an ambulance, just in case my poor boyfriend was hurt.

I knew Patton wasn't going to handle this well. He would be treated for in the hospital even if he wasn't physically hurt. It was to be safe.

And then they would give him a bit to get better before questioning him on everything.

I got in the ambulance, the back side since two people were up front. It was pretty cool, but that didn't matter now.

I was texting the group chat the whole time. It felt like forever, we were driving for hours.

It wasn't until 6 PM until we got there.

I was told to stay in the back of the ambulance. I, of course, listened.

Only a few minutes came and went until.. Until I heard two gunshots.