Part 16

Trigger warning
Swearing

Remus' POV:

It's been a year since I've been in prison. It would've been longer but there was no proof that it was forced since Patton had complied and did as I told.. And I may have done some things, but it doesn't matter. What does is that im out.

I still regret that day so much. I regret what I did to Patton, I love him so much. Is he still living at the apartment we shared? I guess there's only one way to find out.

I got my stuff back after being released and I changed into normal clothing. I had to call a taxi since everybody had blocked me, even my own brother. It hurt a lot.. But I was going to fix it!

The taxi soon came, I walked away from the prison so it didn't seem weird. I got in the car and told the man where the apartment complex was. 

It was a 40 minutes drive but I didn't care, I had to talk to Patton. I had to apologize to him and let him know how sorry I really was. 

I paid for the ride and quickly got out of the car. It took me a minute before remembering where our room was. I knocked on the door.

A.. Woman answered? "Hiya! " she smiled softly "oh.. Sorry, I think I have the wrong apartment"

"Oh, okay, don't worry about it sweetie" she said politely before closing the door.

I sighed, did Patton move out of the complex? I don't blame him but.. Jesus FUCK! Im so stupid to ever do that to him.

It was around 4:30 PM and I had nowhere to go. I just knocked on other doors because maybe I just got it wrong.

I got to this other apartment and knocked on the door. I heard someone whine before a tall male opened the door. He had dark, silk hair and glasses. "Hello? "

"Hi, sorry for bothering you but do you know someone by the name of Patton?"

A pause before he looked back in the dorm. "My love, someones at the door for you" what? Did he just say 'my love'? Eh, maybe wrong Patton.

"Okay!" It took a second before I saw MY Patton come by the door. I was pissed off by now but immediately had to calm down quickly.

Patton looked at me and got wide eyed, he looked at me in fear and what I guessed was his boyfriend, put his arm around his waist with a confused look.

"Patton, let me explain, please. I just came here to make amends, start a new!" He shook his head which irritated me. He didn't even give me a chance!

"Patton, im asking you nicely, just let me talk-" I walked forward, stepping into the apartment. His new boyfriend moved, standing in front of Patton.

He glared at me with an intimidating look, I glared right back. "Let me talk to my fucking boyfriend"

He scoffed "excuse me, did you just say, your boyfriend? I don't know what shit youre on buddy, but Patton is my boyfriend and I hope to god that you're leaving right now. I will call the goddamn cops on your ass" he growled, standing his ground.

"This isn't about you. And for what? Im just going to talk to Patton about our history. "

"Okay, for one, your standing in my apartment. Trespassing.  And two, Patton said no. "

Patton whispered something quietly and the taller males eyes filled with rage. "So you're the one I've heard about. Who hurt my boyfriend in horrible ways. You better leave, or else."

I was pushed out of the dorm and got the door slammed in my face. I heard a click after, he locked the damn door.

What the hell happened. Patton really moved on the quickly? I made one stupid mistake that he should be thanking me for but instead he finds some other dude?!

God, now other questions filled my mind like, where was I going to sleep?! I couldn't contact anybody and I had nowhere else to go.

I sighed to myself, I have some money.. I'll rent a hotel stay I guess. There is one pretty close from here.

It's cheap and shit.. But it'll have to do I guess. And I had to walk because I couldn't spend anymore money.

It's a fucking 30 minute walk, but it's fine! I'll plan what to do and I'll figure something out.

Patton is going to be mine and that other asshole can't do anything about it.

He's not even that attractive and he looks like a stuck up asshole.

Patton's POV:

My heart was pounding, what was he doing here?? How did he find out I lived here with Logan? Why did he want to talk to me?

I felt like the whole world was shaking and I felt dizzy. I sat on the floor, shaking a bit.

"Hey, it's okay my love. He's gone and he won't be here ever again" he spoke in his soothing tone that never came out unless I was sleepy or I was panicking like this. "Can I pick you up? Im going to take you to our room"

I hesitantly nodded knowing if I spoke, it would be all stuttery.

He picked me up, giving me small praises as he held me gently, walking to our room. "He's never coming back and you're so strong. Im so proud of you and I love you so much. "

He placed me on the bed and put the covers on me before laying down and holding me again. He constantly gave me forehead kisses, quick and soft pecks on the lips, and kissing my cheek.

He knew that affection helped me a lot while I calmed my thoughts. I hugged him tightly and nuzzled my face into his chest.

We stayed like this for an hour, in silence. It wasn't awkward at all, just comforting.

He played this playlist on his phone that were full of songs that he knew calmed me, he was playing with my hair, saying quiet and supportive things, and holding me close whilst kissing all over my face softly.

"You're so strong and you'll never have to deal with him again. I love you so much, you're so perfect" and a bunch of other things were said quietly and randomly. I loved him so much. 

It took me a while, sorting out my thoughts. ".. Logie? Can we talk?" I asked softly, breaking the silence.

"Of course, my little butterfly. Are you okay?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

"I've been thinking for a while now about this, not just today.. But seeing him again.. I know how strong I am.. And.. I- I think im ready" my tone was thin and quiet. "I trust you with all my heart.. I do.. I want to do this.. Have  s- sex.. It can also help our relationship"

He looked at me, a bit shocked, but that's not a surprise. Who wouldn't be put off from a random thing like that?

"Only if you want though be-" he kissed my forehead and nodded "okay, we can if you're comfortable. And you are strong, so so strong and im so grateful that you trust me enough. "

This way, Logan knows im invested in the relationship and this is taking our relationship a step further so.. No backing out, right?