Part 18

Patton's POV:

I woke up at 5 AM like I have been for a while. It was Tuesday so I had work at 8 AM, I just have to make Logie some breakfast since he leaves at 6:10.

I sat up on the bed, my bottom really hurting from last night. Whatever, I'll just take another ibuprofen!

I got off the bed and stumbled for a second. I would get ready later, my focus was on Logan and getting him ready.

I grabbed some clothes for him to wear and put them on the bed, I got everything in order for the bathroom, and then went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a pill from the cabinet and swallowed it after getting some water.

After that, I made some eggs, pecan pancakes, and some bacon. When that was done, I made some coffee, keeping it black like Logie likes.

I put that all on the kitchen table before heading back into my room to wake my handsome and perfect boyfriend up.

I went by his side and bended over the bed by his side. I kissed his forehead, nose, cheek, lips.

"Time to wake up, everything is ready for you" I said softly as he fluttered his eyes open and smiled lightly.

"Good morning, my little butterfly. " he sat up and put me in his lap, making me let out a quiet whine. It still hurt and the pill isn't helping yet.

He frowned and kissed my cheek "how are you feeling, my love?" He mumbled, I shrugged.

"I'm okay, no need to worry. Just.. My legs are a bit wobbly.." He chuckled and kissed my neck softly, shivers running down my spine.

"How about you just relax today, I'll set some things up after im ready for work. I get to go in a bit later since there's an hour delay. I should've told you this yesterday so you didn't wake up so early, im sorry baby"

"Don't apologize, that means more attention from my Logie!" I grin, making him chuckle.

"But your clothes are-" I pointed in the corner of our bed "everything is organized in the bathroom, and breakfast is ready. You better eat first so it doesn't get cold"

He nodded, picking me up, and walked to the kitchen. I giggled and held onto him.

He put me down on my own chair and sat on his. We talked and after a bit, he finished his food.

He then went to the bathroom, bringing his clothes, and got ready. Showering, brushing hair and teeth, etc.

I was laying my head on the kitchen table, my eyes closed. I was still exhausted from the night before, I just had to get everything ready for Logie.

When he was ready, it was 6:34 AM and he had to leave at 7:10.

"Hey love?" I looked up at him and smiled softly. "Yeah, logie?"

He held his hand out to me and I gladly took it, standing up again. He took me to our room and sat me on the bed.

"Stay here, im gonna do something for you since you're gonna call off of work." I nodded, he was so overprotective sometimes and I absolutely loved it.

He gave me his hoodie, my favorite one, and I happily put it on.

He took two pillows and two blankets before leaving. It wasn't until 20 minutes later, 6:53, he came back in and picked me up.

I looked up at him with a confused look, he was holding me bridal style again, and he just smiled.

In the living room, the couch had a pillow on one side for my head and the other for my feet. He put one blanket covering the couch so it was more comfy and I don't know why the other blanket was on the floor.

He laid me on the couch and put the other blanket on me.

There was also a tray that had two flavored water bottles (green apple and watermelon), some chocolate we had, some cookies, and some fruit.

He handed me the controller for the TV and kissed me softly for a minute before pulling away and kissing my forehead.

I giggled quietly, looking up at him. "You didn't have to do all of this. I'm just a bit sore.. And I don't need to stay home either. "

He kneeled down and played with my hair. "I made you sore and you barely can stand without your legs wobbling a little. Just stay home and rest. You did everything you needed for me and I want you to relax"

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to hold me more and say how much he loves me, but he has work.

"I love you so much, you're the bestest. Can we have cuddles when you get home?"  

He kissed my forehead again before sighing. "I have a meeting after the kids go home. And im gonna stay at the school for a bit longer to grade work since its easier to do it there. I won't be back until late. "

I frowned which made him add on to his sentence. "But before I went to bed last night, I texted the group chat, only Emile and Remy can come over. They'll be over around 3 or 4ish."

I held my arms up and he hugged me, kissing all over my cheek and neck before he had to go.  "Thank you so much, I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"I love you too my cupcake" he chuckled before moving away from me. "I have to go now, don't forget Patty. Relax. "

I sighed, giving a pouted lip. "Fine.."

He walked out of the dorm, not locking it since im here still. Plus, Remy and Emile don't have a key. 

It's 7:10 and now I have to wait for
H O U R S until my friends come over. At least Logie made sure I had my comfort whilst doing so. I love that man.

Authors Note❤

I cannot say this enough guys. Thank you so much for reading this story, it means so much.

Remus will be appearing more often too~