Part 14

Logan's POV:

"Do.." Patton looked down "I should probably change my clothes..."

I turned the car off and turned to face him. "Butterfly, you look absolutely stunning. Just because one person says something, means nothing. Of course, if you want to change, you can and I can't stop you. But if this makes you happy, ignore those people! They're ignorant and will never mean anything in your life"

He looked at me and gave a small. "I love you so much Logie, thank you so much.. " he leaned over the best he could and hugged me, to which I hugged back.

We both knew that he would still change. He's always been self-conscious about his body, well, from the time I've known him.

I kissed his forehead before starting the car again. "Hey, how about when we get home, you can wear my hoodie and we can cuddle all night. We can also cook or order whatever your heart desires. Don't forget that we also have the popcorn!"

Patton had a big smile on his face, good, he deserves to be happy like this all the time.

We drove back to the apartments, just talking and having a good time.

We soon enough got back to the complex. We got out of the car and I locked it before going by Patton's side

I held his hand free hand, he had the popcorn and I had the books in our other hands, and we walked inside, going to my apartment.

I unlocked the door and we walked inside. Patton placed the popcorn on the coffee table and I did the same with the books.

He went in out room, me following behind him. He went in the closet but before he grabbed anything, he looked at me.

"Hey, logie! I'm in the closet" he giggled and I playfully rolled my eyes, letting out a chuckle

"You're so silly, I love you so so much my little butterfly" Patton smiled brightly before grabbing my dark blue hoodie that has the NASA logo on it.

He took his shirt and skirt off, we were both comfortable shirtless around each other but he was still self conscious and got embarrassed easily so his face was a light red. He had leggings under the skirt and he kept that on.

I chuckled and he playfully glared at me before putting the hoodie on. It was big on him and it was so adorable.

"You can pick the movie that you would like to watch and I'll go get what we bought" Patton nodded and I left.

I grabbed the two books, some drinks, and two flavors of popcorn we got. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Patton because the weekdays I knew I would be extremely busy.

When I walked inside I saw he put on 'inside out'. God, he was so adorable and I love him so much.

I put everything on the desk, next to our bed and sat down.

Patton had almost immediately sat on my lap and watched the movie. I laughed softly, wrapping my arms around his waist, and held him close whilst watching the movie.

It was a perfect day, all day! Even at the end of the movie, we were laying down, him still on my lap and chest.

He was facing me with his head laying on my chest and his eyes closed. My arms were wrapped around his while holding the book Patton got.

I read it out loud and didn't stop until I realized he had fallen asleep. I looked at the page number and had it engraved in my mind.

I already had my alarm on so I kissed Patton's head before laying my head on a pillow and closed my eyes.

I felt bad because as a teacher, im constantly busy. Plus, I always go to games for my students so I won't always have time for Patton.

Sure, he said he was used to it, but I've thought that I caught him just being scared and sad when he thought he was by himself. He denied it and he is either a great liar, or hiding again.

I sighed to myself and soon drifted asleep.

Authors Note

Hiya! So I've decided that I will post a chapter every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. That way you all will know when I will post!

Love y'all, thank you for reading this book again! It will get interesting soon, I promise!