Part 13

Trigger warning
Cat calling
Swearing

3rd Person POV:

After driving for ten minutes and listening to songs (mostly Disney) they got to the mall.

Patton got out and went over by his boyfriend. Logan got out and locked the door once the doors were closed.

He smiled at patton, taking his hand and twirling him around. Patton giggled, making Logan's heart melt.

They soon walked inside the mall, Logan being extremely protective as he kept his arm around Patton's waist.

Patton didn't mind at all, it made him pretty happy as a matter of fact. He felt so safe and loved, it was little things like this that made him feel whole.

Patton walked into a book store, he didn't read much but he knew Logan loved it. "Hey Logie?"

"Yes, my love?" Patton smiled "uhm.. Oh! Right, you should get some books that you wanna read! I'll pay for you"

Logan smiled and kissed Patton's cheek "how did I ever get so lucky? But let's get some books that we would both like. We can read them together "

Patton nodded and started looking around, moving away from Logan. He picked out a book 'One' by Sarah
Crossan.

He went over by Logan who had the book 'Dear Evan Hansen'

"I know you like musicals so we could read this together." Patton nodded and showed his book "it's about conjoined twins!"

Patton grabbed Logan's choice of book and went to check out. He had a conversation with the lady before paying for the books and leaving.

Patton held the bag with one hand and Logan's hand with the other. He was about to ask something but another voice called out.

"Mr. Sanders?" Logan turned around, as did Patton. "Oh, hey Kylee!" Logan smiled, he was the cool teacher who every kid liked and had no problem talking to, even out of school.

"How was your weekend?" The girl asked. She looked around 16, she had caramel brown hair, her eyes were green, and she seemed awfully skinny.

"It's been good, how are you? Are you studying for the quiz this week?" The girl nodded

"Yeah! It's pretty easy anyways, and im just with my friends right now, I just wanted to say hi. "

She also seemed really nice, Patton was just making comments to himself since he had no part of this conversation.

"I'm glad, you have a good rest of your weekend! " the two boyfriends were about to walk away but one of the girls friends stopped them quickly, running over by them. "Wait, one question Mr. Sanders"

"Oh, yes Mathew?" Logan asked before the male, who was talker then Patton, pointed at him.

"Who's this?" He didn't mean to sound rude and he quickly added on "not to be rude, just curious. Everyone saw y'all just talking-"

"Calm down" Logan chuckled "This is Patton, my boyfriend. Anything else you wanna know about my personal life?" Logan joked like he always did with his students.

"Oh, that's cool, it's nice to meet you sir" Patton gave a small smile "it's nice to meet you too, you guys seem like nice kids"

"Yeah, and they're also going to ace my class, right guys?" The kids nodded. They had a small conversation before walking away. As did the two males.