Part 3

Logan's POV

It was 7:30 AM and I only got 2 hours of sleep. I made sure Patton was okay because he had moved a lot in his sleep like he was having a nightmare. I didn't want to wake him just in case I would have accidentally given him a fright.

He woke up around seven minutes later though, it looked as if he had tears in his eyes, maybe it was just everything being blurry because I don't have my glasses on.

He looked at me for a second before moving away from me like I would do something to him. I carefully showed him the I was just grabbing my glasses and he calmed down, grabbing his as well.

I had no idea what to say, I was horrible when it came to communication if im being honest. "Hey.. How are you feeling today?" He just looked at me, maybe he just wasn't much of a talker?

Patton's POV

I fluttered open my eyes and noticed the same guy I thought I was dreaming about. Wait, was that not a dream? Did.. Did Remus really? I quickly moved away and kept my eyes on him just in case something were to happen, if I can't trust my.. Ex-boyfriend.. I CAN'T trust some stranger.

I grabbed my glasses after he did and put them on. He asked how I was feeling and I really didn't know how to respond, even if I did, I was too scared to speak up.

I looked down, putting my knees up to my chest and hugged them. This was so scary, what do I do? I told this man that I would report Remus, plus I have cameras at the house.

It was my idea when we first moved here, safety and all. I was so deep in thought that I flinched when the man spoke up "by the way, your phone was going off today. "

oh no, that's probably Janus, Roman, Emile, Remy, and Virgil. I just nodded, getting off the bed and went to where my phone was. I was right, there were so many messages. Do I tell them what happened?? Did Remus lie about what happened??

FamILY

Princey
Pat, where are you? Remus told us what he did. He feels horrible and we reported him.

Janjan💛
Please, we're so worried, we want to pick you up. Everything is going to be okay and you'll never see him again.

Emo baby💜🖤
Dad. Text us back just let us know you're safe. We have everything done so you don't have to go through more pain. We love you so much

Cartoon enthusiast ❤
Hun.. Please text us when you see these messages. We love you so much and you are so so strong. xoxo

Coffee addict🖤🖤
Patty pat we miss you and we want you to text or call us. We want to make sure you're safe at least.

There were so many texts like that. At least I don't have to deal with the situation anymore.. I don't even want to know what happened to Remus. I sighed shakily, looking over at logan, giving a forced small smile. I don't think he's even seen me smile even if it's forced.

Logan's POV

Patton stood there for a few minutes before looking at me and giving a small smile. This was a good sign, right? "Is everything alright? " I received a little nod from the smaller male. This was good, there's some progress at least. I carefully got up from my bed, not wanting to scare Patton

"im glad, is there anything you would like to eat? I'm not the best cook, but I can certainly try" I offered but immediately got rejected "no.. I'm.. I'm not hungry"

I wasn't the best at telling if people were lying or not but it was obvious that he was. He looked like he hadn't eaten anything yesterday either

"well, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We could go out to a restaurant of your choosing" I gave a small smile and he gave a more sincere one.

"Y- yeah.. Okay.. That sounds nice" his voice was so calming, so soft. Everything about him seemed so soft and it was nice. But he was always so hesitant with his responses. "Maybe Ihop?" I nodded "of course, that sounds like.. Fun" I tried to not sound like a complete robot and I believe it's working.

"So, with the texts?" He looked away, good job logan you messed up. ".. Were those your friends" he nodded, getting quiet again. He was so timid, it made me sad. I couldn't wait until we reported this asshole.

3rd person

They both changed, logan wearing a black shirt with a tie and some black skinny jeans.

Patton usually would wear something feminine and cute, but instead he wore some black jeans and a gray baggy hoodie. He didn't want any attention, especially with his body.

Patton offered to pay, but logan refused and said it was his treat. They grabbed what the needed and left the apartment complex, going to Logan's car.

Once they got in, Patton held his legs up to his chest and laid his head on his knees after putting the seatbelt on.

"Would you like to put on some music? I've heard that it's calming to some people" logan asked, starting his car and drove to the restaurant.

Patton shook his head "no" he said quietly, looking down.

This was completely unlike him, previously if you knew him.. He could light up a room with his perfect smile, his dad jokes everyone loved to hate, he gave the best advice (and cuddles), and he was always there for people. They didn't even need to ask, it's like he just knew.

But the one time he desperately wished for someone to barge in like they always did randomly.. Nobody came.

'This'll be fun' Patton thought as he remembered, he left his friends on read. In his defense, he didn't want to text anybody in the moment.

Patton sighed shakily as he looked at logan "hey.. Uhm.. Could we hold hands.. It calms me down" he mumbled

Logan looked at Patton for a split second before looking back at the road. He put one of his hands off of the wheel and held it out for patton to grab.

Patton gave a tiny smile and took Logan's hand, holding it tightly. "Thank you.."