59: All of You

Warning: Graphic Sexual Scene

Joey

Hazel and I continued to share a kiss for the next several minutes under the waterfall. Things ended once my stomach began to rumble once again. Damn, I was hungry. We agreed to walk back to the camp and get some food. During our walk back to the camp in the dark with stars surrounding us, our fingers were connected, and couldn't let go. It felt almost impossible to let go of her precious grip.

Yet, some of me was a little confused. Was Hazel my girlfriend now? Did she have feelings for me? What was our status? The only reason this was on my mind was because of Phillip. My own best buddy screwed around with Amber too much and almost shitted up something special between them. He was incredibly fortunate that he was able to fix things between them. There was no way in hell that I wanted to crap up what potential laid between us. If I learned anything, communication is important. An honest talk with Hazel needed to be shared.

While we ate whatever we could find in the cooler, we were able to enjoy the roaring fire that kept us warm even though we didn't really need it. As Hazel ate more Cheetos, she laid herself against my shoulders. Nothing was said as we simply ate what we had.

"Hazel," I began with a pumping heart about to burst out. "I like you." Shit, surely I could do better than that. Somehow I had to explain these newfound feelings that had existed all this time. "Shit, let me state that better. Hazel, I like you more than a friend and I don't want to screw this up. I really like you and I don't want to play around. Will you be my girlfriend?" I don't know why this was so hard to say considering that our lips were touching and the way we kept hold of each other on the way back to camp.

"Joey," she began chuckling at the nervousness that was inside of me. "I like you too." A happy sigh came out of her. "I like you a lot. Sure, you're an idiot, you chew with your mouth open, you bop your head in an annoying way, you have stupid friends, and you have all these really damn annoying qualities." She took a moment to think about what she was going to say next. "I don't know why I like you so much, but I do. In every way, you're perfect. Hell yeah, I will be your girlfriend if you'll be my boyfriend."

She wasted no time in giving the borders of my mouth a soft kiss to affirm that we were official. Shit, we were actually official. We were a couple. We were boyfriend and girlfriend. This all felt like a dream. If it was a dream, there was no way in hell I wanted to wake up from it. The best part of all of this was that we were going to be together in Austin. I would have this girl by my side and maybe she could tutor me.

Once the fire started to die, Hazel got up and announced she felt dirty and needed a shower. After getting everything she needed out of her tent, she headed off. Watching her walk off, everything that was in me wanted nothing more than to simply be with her. For some strange reason, it felt like a big part of me was missing. The idea of letting Hazel go by herself to take a shower had my heart feel uneasy.

Without much thought and hesitation, my feet followed her from a distance. Thank goodness I didn't have to guess which door she went through. About a minute after she got into the bathroom, I entered. The girl had no idea that I made my way in there. Her head was focused on turning on the shower to the perfect hot temperature. She had yet to strip out of her clothes. Surprising myself, I put both of my hands on her shoulders. For a moment, she was caught off guard until she turned around.

"You followed me in here?" she asked blushing trying to not bite those lips. 

There were no words ready for a response. Instead, we simply glared at each other. My eyes did all the talking with her pupils responding in approval. Bam! Not a single second was wasted in which my lips met hers as if there were no tomorrow. At this great moment, my body pushed her against the wall on the opposite side of the shower.

With our mouths growing heavier for each other, the air between us began to feel hot. Perhaps it was the steam coming from the water of the shower. But I didn't care as long as I had my lady with me. Breathing began to grow heavier. In a short minute, the liberty was taken and I removed the shirt off of her. She took the liberty of unzipping her pants and taking them off.

Hazel was in nothing but her bra and panties. My palms laid against the sides of her stomach. The feel of her soft and smooth skin was electrifying. Before I knew it, my own clothes had been removed. Yes, even my boxers were off which made me completely bare naked. With our lips fighting for each other, my chest began feeling her soft touch which was soon to be followed by the abs of my stomach.

All of this sent a chilling sensation throughout my body and to the spot that really needed it. Shit, I couldn't take this anymore. In response, there was another push. This time it was into the hot and steamy shower. With Hazel's back against the wall, the water of the shower made its way towards her only to provide a radiating glow for her skin. My wondering fingers couldn't handle it anymore and unlatched the girl's bra and panties.

Right before me was the world's most beautiful woman. How the hell was I lucky enough to win her trust and love? I didn't deserve her. I loved the way the water splashed against her bare breast. Her chest was in a perfect well-rounded shape. The sight of her prized possessions had me gasping for needed air while she began to moan. This girl was ready for what was to come. My sight went wild when it saw the hardening of her nipples. Everything that I ever had to suffer through had come to this special moment. There was nobody else that I'd rather have.

My left thumb took the honors of placing itself on the nipple of her breast. Slowly, it rubbed itself against it with grace. More soft moaning ensued. Shit, never would I have expected to touch something sacred to Hazel. While my thumb did the work, my lips met her chin and gently worked their way down with every soft peck. Hazel kept her eyes closed and gasped after each heavy and hot breath. After some graceful touches of my lips, they found themselves on Hazel's other available breast. My mouth took its time to gently suck on it while my tongue tenderly licked that hardened nipple. This is exactly what my taste buds had been asking for.

"Damn it, Joey," screamed Hazel with moments away from crying. "Just do it already."

Ignoring that request, I stopped tasting her soft and glorious breast and my thumb moved over to replace what my mouth left. My body began to bend a little and began petting what was below the girl's chest. After a couple of minutes, my taste met what was between her legs, and began to lick what was there. This left Hazel to lose control and take a grip on my hair. Yes, she caused a little pain, but I didn't care. My tongue continued to give her sensitive spot the most glorious lick that it could. I couldn't believe this was happening.

What likely felt like an eternity for my new girlfriend, felt fast for me. I was ready to do the actual dirty deed. Hazel's body was clearly ready.

"You ready for this?" I asked. She nodded without any verbal response. "You know, in a way, this is kind of my first time. I don't know if I'm going to be any good at this."

"Shut the hell up. Just do it."

This was it. This was the moment. And she wanted me to just do it. Hazel was ready. So was I. I could only pray that she enjoyed her first time. I didn't want her to regret this moment. But she was on my side.

Whip! It had been done. I thrust myself between those legs. The girl's eyes lit up as she had not expected the force that was to come, but it caused a smile. And from there, I began to move in and out. My head began to feel numb with my entire body beginning to tingle. Somehow this felt like an addiction. For our first time, this was going surprisingly well.

Going faster and faster, I began to moan myself leaving her to do so more. A few short minutes later, another pleasurable experience was about to happen. Shit, it was amazing that this didn't quickly end like I thought it would. We would both experience this authentic pleasure together in sync. Whiff! It was done.

"How was that?" I asked with the world's biggest grin.

"That was amazing," she replied laughing in joy.

There you go! First sex scene I've ever written. Hope you enjoyed that. Remember to comment and vote! One chapter left!

Thoughts on this chapter?