48: Good Morning

Hazel

After a night of sleep, my eyes opened in that hotel room all tucked into the bed. Did Joey tuck me in last night? Either way, my body felt rejuvenated. After a large stretch, I stood out of bed and found the other bed to be a hot mess. It desperately needed to be made as a can of soda laid on the bed. Joey clearly didn't know how to be clean and tidy. Someone had to teach him. Where the hell was he anyway? Checking my phone, it was late morning and my stomach was unbelievably hungry.

"Good morning," greeted Joey who stepped out of the bathroom with a towel covering him. "Just got done with my shower. You going to take a shower?"

Damn, I didn't expect to see Joey half-naked with a towel. He had the body of a god. For a brief moment, I forgot how to breathe. My fingers were tempted to stroke around his body. Shit, what was wrong with me? Why hadn't I given the boy a response yet?

"Something wrong Hazel?" He put his hand over my shoulder. Parts of my body began tingling. Thankfully, I was able to give him a response. "Yeah, I'm going to take a shower. But I'm hungry. Could I take one after breakfast? Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No, not yet. I was waiting for you to wake up. But yeah, we can have breakfast right now if you want. We have the whole day ahead of us. Let me just change into some clothes."

In quick time, Joey changed into his clothes and looked just as refreshed as I did. We walked down together and made our way to the continental breakfast. It turned out that Joey wasn't as hungry as I was. All he got was a piece of toast, eggs, and apple juice. His hot body all made sense now. Meanwhile, I loaded up my plate with a crapload of food that could feed a village.

"Get enough food there?" asked Joey who loudly chewed on his toast with that open mouth.

"You wouldn't believe how hungry I am."

"Oh, I believe you," he let a laugh out. "We've been driving all week and rarely got chances to eat any real food. When we get to Austin, I'm taking you out to a really nice restaurant."

What did he just say? Take me out to a nice restaurant? Was a date being implied? Was this his way of hinting something to me? Shit, was I overthinking all of this? I probably was. All he wants to do was take me to a nice restaurant. But who the hell goes to a nice restaurant as friends? Friends usually go out to a crappy fast food restaurant and get fat.

"Do you know of any good restaurants?" I asked trying to be as calm as possible.

"No, I don't, but it's always fun exploring new places with friends."

New places with friends? He considered me a friend and nothing more. Was I in the friendzone? Damn, why did I care so much? What the hell was wrong with me? Maybe if I hadn't seen those abs of his, it would've been a normal breakfast.

"But have you ever heard of this place called Voodoo Doughnut? It's on Sixth Street." In response, I shook my head no. "I've seen pictures on google. Phillip has also been there. You should check his Instagram to see how crazy these doughnuts are. There's this one doughnut called the 'Cock N' Balls.' It's shaped exactly how you think it would be. Phillip had like five of them when he went there in Oregon."

The idea of that doughnut sounded stupid, but it also was a little funny. Spitting out what was in my mouth, I began howling like a crazy animal. Something was clearly wrong with me. After a couple of minutes, I was able to calm down and take a deep breath.

"Yeah, it sounds like a date." Shit, did I just say date? "But you said it was on Sixth Street. Isn't that where everyone goes to party and get hammered."

"Yeah, it is. But these are doughnuts. They don't get you drunk."

"Alright, whatever. I'm down. Let's go there sometime this upcoming week."

With that, we shook on it and finished our breakfast. Half of my plate was eaten. There was no way I could finish everything on my plate. Maybe my stomach wasn't as hungry as it thought it was.

Joey sat on the bed to watch television while I headed for the bathroom to take a shower. Stripping out of my clothes, all I had on was my bra and panties. My mind couldn't help but wonder what Joey was watching. Peeking out of the door, he was watching SpongeBob. Guess he wouldn't be coming into the bathroom anytime soon. Right before getting into the shower, my eyes caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Damn, my body was amazing. I had not realized this before. Was my body as good as Joey's body? Would Joey approve of my body? Why did I care about what Joey thought? This boy was playing tricks with my mind. What was he doing to me? Maybe I was doing it to myself.

Being completely naked, my body hopped into the shower and began doing its thing. During my shower, my eyes began playing tricks on me. Right before my sight, was an imaginary version of a naked Joey in front of me.

"Hey Hazel," the unreal version greeted.

The two of us stood next to each other barely leaving any room between us. His finger began touching my stomach and moved their way up until it reached my chin. Those lovely eyes glared at me and all I could do was breathe heavily. His other hand reached the spot between my legs and began making magic. A strong sensation surrounded my body causing me to silently moan until a very vocal moan escaped me.

"Is everything alright?" asked Joey who knocked on the door after hearing me moan.

No, it was clear that something was wrong. But if anything, I could enjoy the rest of this shower.

Oh my! Seems like Hazel has some issues. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Have you ever been put in the friendzone?

Does Joey actually want to go on a date with Hazel in Austin?