Poems | Austin x Charlie x Mateo

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What would it be today?" Jean-Claude greeted him with a smile. Charlie asked to buy the muffins that were being baked, they smelled delightfully good.

Jean carefully packed them into a small decorated paper bag, and exchanged it with Charlie for payment.

"Enjoy!" he called as Charlie waved, leaving the small shop.

Charlie then checked his pockets, relieved to see that the two envelopes were still there. His phone rung with a few small buzzes.

[ Chat with Austie ♪ and Mateo ]

- scroll up for older texts -

3:12 Wednesday

Mateo | Hey, what are you guys doing ??

3:13

Austie | Nothing hbu?

i'm good | Charli

3:15

Mateo | wut

Austie | what kind of answer is that

3:17

idk | Charli

Mateo | ok

Austie | ye

3:19

Mateo | you guys wanna come over if your free ??

Austie | sure I can come

3:21

me too | Charli

3:23

Mateo | okay, meet me at my house at four, sound good ?

Austie | fine with me

okie!! i'll be there ! | Charli

(Charlie is a smile boy, I make him be the smile of the group c:)

Charlie smiled as he put his phone back in his pocket, then walked the way to Mateo's. He was used to doing this, they always hung out on days like this.

He stepped up the porch steps, then pressed the doorbell. He could hear the chimes coming from inside the house, and footsteps rushing to the door. The door swung open, and Mateo and Austin greeted the freckled boy with a smile.

Charlie smiled back, his freckles tinged with a slight pink blush forming on his cheeks. He hoped that the two didn't notice, as he was basically lovestruck with both of them.

[MATEO]

"C'mon! Let's go to my room!" I shout excitedly, rushing up the stairs. Austin followed close behind, with Charlie struggling to catch up. I noticed that his face was a bit red, most likely from us running up the stairs. Strangely enough, he (Charlie) also held a small bag which he didn't let out of his sight.