GOING BACK HOME

MAX'S POV

Its been thirteen years since we left our pack house and we are on our way back since we heard that my uncles are getting married, no one knows that we are heading back but I guess they will find out when we get there and they feel both my mothers and my alpha powers. Uncle Lucio is probably going to get ahold of my grand father Silvestre to let him know so we can meet with him and his cousins since they are the only alphas near our pack that would need to know about our arrival, I did make sure that he tells my grand fathers cousins that neither my mother nor I want my brothers here since my mother still isn't over being rejected by my older half brother who was her mate.

When we got to the pack house mom got out and opened the pack house disconnecting the alarm before it went off alerting the other two packs that were close to us that we were here already or someone had broken in, I took mom's things to her room where she said that she was going to take a nap since she was tired and had driven more than I had. After I left her stuff in her room I went and took my stuff to the room next to hers which used to be my old room, uncle Lucio and three of my friends who will become my beta, second in command and third in command came in and started to help me get my old stuff out and the new stuff that we had bought in my room as well as painted it.

When we finished with everything we were going to do for my room I told my uncle that I was going to go to my grand father's pack with Luther, Frank and Jorge. He said that he would let my mother know where we were as soon as she woke up rom from her nap, the boys and me got on our bikes and we headed to my grand father's pack. When we got in his pack lands we right away could tell that there were several wolves watching us, when we got to the pack house everybody was already there waiting for us outside of the pack house.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my pack lands" my grand father asked

"Well we needed to come and tell you that the Silver Moon pack is back in their lands" I said

"Our sister is back" my uncle Sebastian said

"Yes, Sebastian she is back and no Salvador she still doesn't want to see or know anything about you" I said

"And who do you think you are" Salvador asked

We took our helmets off and as soon as everybody saw my eyes they realize who I am, we turn and place our helmets on our bikes before looking back at them.

"Max, when did you all get in" my grand father asked

"We just got in about two to three hours ago" I said

"How is your mother doing" my grand mother asked as she held on to my grand fathers hand

"She is doing great and I am glad to know that you two are back together" I said lowering my head in respect to them

"Max we are needed back in the pack" Jorge said

"Is something wrong" my uncle Marcos asked

"No just alpha about to kill my father for allowing us to come here without her permission" Frank said

"And who is your father" Santiago asked

"Lucio Montez, beta to the Silver Moon Pack" Luther said

"Lets go, last time she got that mad it wasn't fun" I said

We got on our bikes and put our helmets on before we headed to the pack house before mom kills him, we realized that we were being followed and I told the guys to go ahead while I stopped who ever was following us who I was pretty sure is my brother. I slammed the breaks on my bike making the front tire lock up and lifted the back tire off the floor using the muscles of my lower body I turned the bike making it block the path of the car, when the car slammed the breaks you could tell that they were not expecting me to do this.

"Are you crazy" Salvador asked as he got out of his car

"Why are you following us back to our pack house" I asked

"I need to talk with MJ" he said

"Its Alpha Montoya or Alpha Soto" I said

"Fine, I still need to talk with her" he said

"And what part of she doesn't want to talk or know anything about you, you don't understand" I said

"You are my younger brother and you have no right to talk to me like that" he said

"And she is my mother so yes I do have the right to talk to you how ever I want" I said

I pulled my gun out and shot his front driver side tire before I turned around and turned on my bike.

"I have a spare tire" he said walking to the trunk of his car

"Your right but you have two flats not one" I said

"What are you talking about" he said as he turned around to look at me I pulled the gun and shot the other tire out before looking up at him and smiling before heading back to the pack house as he started to cuss at me, I started to laugh and didn't stop until I got to the pack house. When I pulled up to the garage I was greeted by a very pissed off mother who was waiting for me to let her know why I arrived after the boys, I got off my bike taking off my helmet and went up to her giving her a kiss on her cheek before I placed my arm around her shoulders and walking out of the garage with her to the pack house and up to her office where we were going to get a mouth full from her.