CAUGHT RED HANDED

LUCYS POV

Today is Suzy's mating ceremony and mom was helping me get the twins ready since Luke and Alex are no where to be found, Reggie has gone out to look for them and hasn't come back since he left to look for them after lunch. By the time the ceremony was going to start Reggie came back without Luke or Alex, when he looked at me he only shook his head letting me know that he didn't find them. Mom and dad took Sebastian and Elena and took them down stairs with them while I went to Suzy's room to help her finish getting ready, when I walked in after knocking on the door I found her mother and father there with a sad face on.

"What's going on" I asked

"We know where my cousins are" Suzy said as she walked towards me

"Where are they" I asked

"Near the lake" she said

"I'm going to go get them" I said as I turned around and started to walk towards the door

"Lucy, please take a seat" her father said as he looked at me

"What is going on, what are you not telling me" I asked

"They aren't by themselves" her mother said

I ran out of the room and as I ran out of the pack house my brothers who were with Silvestre and Reggie saw me and started to run behind me with some of the fighter of Luke and Alex's pack, when we were getting closer to the lake we could hear moaning and groaning which made me stop in my tracks as Reggie got to my side. We started to walk towards the lake with out making any sound and when we were in clearing, we all saw Luke and Alex with Lulu and Maggie which made me upset but I once again held my head high. When Silvestre's father saw that they hadn't realized we were there he cleared his throat which made them turn towards us, when they saw me you could tell that they weren't expecting to see me there with everybody else.

I turned and started to walk away as everybody moved out of the way, my brothers and father started to scream at them while the female fighters of Luke and Alex's pack went after Lulu and Maggie. Suzy's father caught up to me and walked with me until we got to the pack house, when we got to the pack house I followed Sebastian and Elena's scent to the kitchen were my mother, Suzy's mother and Suzy were feeding the twins.

"Alpha can I get a different room or a cabin for me and the twins please" I asked as I looked at the twins

"How soon do you want to move" he asked

"The sooner the better" I answered

He nodded his head and called for a few of the guards and asked for my things and those of the twins including their furniture to be moved to the cabin that was near alpha's house, when they told me that everything was ready moved we walked to the cabin and we placed the twins in their crib before we all went to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"What are you going to do" Suzy asked

"I don't know Suzy, first I get rejected and then I get cheated on and to top it all up we ruined your mating ceremony" I said

"No Luz, my cousins ruined it not you" Suzy said

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight" she asked

"No I will be fine" I said

They got up and left waving goodbye as I closed and locked the door, when I had turned off all the lights of the first floor I headed up to the room where I was going to be staying with the twins and saw that they were still asleep. I grabbed some clothing and the baby monitor and went to the a joined bathroom and took a shower before I got out and dried myself and changed into my pajamas, I then headed to the vanity and dried my hair and brushed it before getting up and made my way to the bed I heard someone knocking on the front door. I looked at the twins and headed down the stair and turned on the light of the hall way as I made my way to the door, when I was at the door I unlocked it and opened it to see my brothers standing there looking at me.

I let them in and walked to the living room while Sergio closed and locked the door, when I asked them why they were here they said that they didn't want me to be here alone so they told mom and dad that they were going to stay with me and the twins. I laid my head down on Mike and he started to play with my hair like he used it when ever we would watch a movie and I would lay my head on his lap, oh how I missed those days where I could count on my brothers for anything even when I would get into trouble or would do something my parents didn't like they would take the blame and say it was there idea. We staid there talking and laughing like the good old days, when we heard the twins cry we all headed up to my room and they asked me to teach them how to take care of the since they would one day have pups of their own and they wanted to already have some knowledge so they could help their mates. After we fed, burped and changed the twins which was a funny thing to see we put the twins down in their crib before we all got into the bed and started to watch a movie before we all fell asleep.