PREPARING FOR THE PARTY

LUCIAS POV

All through out the whole day I kept feeling someone looking at me, when the new kids came in to my math class and sat around me I could feel their eyes on me. You could tell that two off them were twins while the other one was younger and most likely their brother since they all looked some what a like, when the class was over I got up and walked out to meet my older brothers for our next class that I shared with them and to my luck the new kids were in that class too only that time my brothers were the ones around me. Through out the day I realized that the new kids were in all of my classes, by the time school was over Suzy said that the new kids were her cousins and that the older ones were mate less since their mate had died while they were in alpha camp so they can chose who ever they want for a mate and for what she has been seeing they have their eyes on me which I laughed it off telling her she was crazy and that I was waiting for my mate.

When we got to my house we went to my room and started to do our homework, when we finished doing our homework we went down stairs and got something to eat before Mike, Rogelio and Sergio took Suzy to her house while I staid with mom and dad to finish planning my sweet sixteen where I might meet my mate. When we finished deciding the last of the details for my party my brothers came home and we told them what we had decided for my party, by the end of the week we were told that the alphas cousins had to go home since there had been a rouge attack at their lands and they were needing back as soon as possible and they left that same night. Later that night we were told that their parents had died during the rouge attack and do to them being family we were going to have a memorial for them as well, we were asked to stay after the meeting for the memorial.

By the next morning we were told that the school was being canceled and that the preparations for my sweet sixteen were being done, my parents and I had told them that we could do the party some other time so they could morn but they said that they needed something to get their minds from thinking about their family members death because they didn't want to get depressed and that's why they wanted my party to happen on time. So here we are now at the Beautiful Dress Shop in the mall with my mother, Suzy and her mother choosing our dresses for my party before going to get the shoes and the accessories that would match our dresses. When we got home Suzy and her mother were told that her cousins wouldn't be able to come to my party since they had to make sure their pack wouldn't get attacked again, by the time we were done preparing everything for my party I was really happy and really excited for my sweet sixteen.

As the day for my sweet sixteen got closer the more that Suzy and I would talk about anything and everything, she would bring up her cousins a lot and to be honest they were kind off cute but I didn't want them I wanted my mate and no one else. When my party was two days away all the unmated males as well as Suzy's brother were sent to a cabin away from the pack house where I would be until the day of my party, Suzy and me were in our room when there was a knock on the door and her mother came in with a gift and said it was for me. She placed it on the bed and Suzy helped me open it, the first thing we saw was a piece of paper with some writing on it.

Lucia,

We are sorry that we will not be there for your birthday party, there for we are sending you this small gift. We hope to see you soon wearing it, until we see each other again.

Alphas Luke and Alex

and their younger brother

Reggie

I looked at Suzy and she was already looking at me, we took everything out and the box to find a set of jewelry that was the same color as my dress. Suzy said that I should wear them on my birthday since it was the same color of the dress and shoes, I placed them on the vanity that was in the room and went back to think about what I would do once I met my mate or how he would look like. All that night we were talking about was about finding my mate during my party and being happy with him, having pups, growing old with him as we watched our grand pups playing as we sit on our rocking chairs in front of our house.

When we were getting tired and sleepy we realized the sun was starting to rise over the horizon and that meant that we were not going to have any sleep, we got up and took turns taking a shower and then put on our bath robes before we started doing our makeup before doing our hair. By the time our mothers came in we were ready to just put on our dresses and the finishing touches, Suzy gave me the small box that held the jewelry that her cousins had given me as a gift and mom helped me put them on. When we were ready we got our high heels on and we headed down to the party hall where my party would take place, the closer we got to the party hall the more people we could hear in it, what caught my attention was the scent of forest mist and I knew then that my mate was in there and wondered what he would be thinking about and if he could be smelling me as I was smelling him.