HOT SCENE

LUCYS POV

Today me and some girls are going out to a bar, we were celebrating my eighteenth birthday and I just wanted to have some fun. When we had been at the bar dancing and drinking for about three hours I went to the bathroom and some guy grabbed me and pinned me to a wall and started to touch me as I tried to fight him off but he was to strong, as he tried to rip my underwear off he was pulled off of me and I slid down on the wall trying to get myself together. After a few minutes someone got in front of me and I saw that it was Alex, he helped me get up and as soon as I was standing I threw myself into his arms as he held me tight and lifted me up bridal style as he walked us out of the bar with the rest of the girls and guys that had come to the bar with me. When he placed me in the passenger side he helped me put my seat belt on before he went to the driver side and we drove back to the house were we found Luke waiting for us.

I walked in to the house as kicked off my heels in the middle of the floor and as I'm about to walk down the hall, I have the urge to go swimming. I undo the zipper down on my dress and pull it over my head.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" Luke askes and I roll my eyes

"I'm going swimming so shut up" I say as Alex chuckles behind me

"Perk up Luke, we are going swimming" Alex says as he slaps his hand on the back of Luke

Luke groans and reluctantly follows us. The best part about the house is the fact that they have an indoor pool. I walk into the pool room and its cold. I half drunkenly go to the small bathroom and wipe off my makeup, behind me I see Luke leaning against the wall staring me down. When I'm heading back out, Luke blocks my way.

"What happened at the club" he asks

"Nothing" I try to lie to him

Luke reaches down and runs his finger over my thigh and I flinch at a sting. Looking down, I realize there is a scratch on my thigh.

"That doesn't look like nothing" he mumbles

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm fine" I say

When I step forward this time, he steps aside letting me out. Back in the pool room, I feel it warming up from Alex turning on the heater.

I step down into the pool water and turn over, floating on my back, feeling someone join me. When I open my eyes, Alex is floating around me. Alex run his hands under my body and I smile flicking him with water. Luke remains standing there and it begins to get uncomfortable, as I look at him I see how serious he just looks at us.

"Luke, just get in already" I say

"I'm fine" his soft mumble echoes around the large room

I sigh and swim over to the edge of the pool lifting myself out. Dripping wet and walk over to him in nothing but a strapless bra and boy shorts. Looking up at him he stares down at me as if he is not amused. I reach up and begin undoing the buttons on his shirt.

"Just swim with us for five minutes and you can go. Deal?" I say

Luke uncrosses his arms letting me continue to undress him. I smile pulling his shirt off, I back away biting my lip.

"You can handle your pants" I say

A smirk appears on Luke's face and I jump back into the pool. When Luke is down to his boxers, he dives in splashing me with water. When he comes up I jump onto him but my weight doesn't budge him. His strong arms lift me up throwing me into the water. I squeal hitting the water and when I come up Alex is there picking me up. The guys throw me around a few times and when I cant take anymore, I wrap my arms around Alex begging him not to throw me. He lets me go but I keep my hold around the back of his neck as he holds me around the waist. I'm so distracted by laughing I don't realize that I'm being backed into something until I feel Luke's body behind me. My laugh comes to a stop and I freeze as Luke's hands land on my hips. Luke kisses the back of my shoulder and when I look up at Alex, his expression is full of lust and hunger. He cups my face and kisses me making my head spin or maybe its still the alcohol or maybe I'm dreaming, I'm going to go with drunk for one thousand.