ONE YEAR LATER

SILVESTRES POV

Its been a year and we still haven't found Lucy, I have been to my cousins pack lands but haven't smelled Lucy there which means that she is not there. Mike, Rogelio and Sergio have been going with me incase they see something that belongs to Lucy but they haven't seen anything. We have heard that there is a new she wolf in there pack but the description we have been getting isn't Lucy. I was in my office with the guys when Mike got a call from a number that he didn't recognize and didn't pick up, when it stopped ringing he put the phone back in his pocket only for it to start to ring once again which makes him look at all of us and we all nod and he picks up.

"Hello" Mike says

"Hey Mike" we all hear Lucy's voice

"Luz where are you, we have been looking for you" Mike says

"I know that's why I am calling, to let you know that I am okay and to stop looking for me" she says

"Why did you leave Luz" Rogelio asked

"I need time away from there, when I am ready I will go back but for now just know that I am okay and that I will return when I am ready to do so" Lucy said

"Luz we are all worried about you" Sergio said

"I am pretty sure that that is not true" she says

"Why do you say that Luz" Mike asks

"I know what I am saying, I got to go but I will let you know how I am doing every so often. Tell mom and dad that I miss them, oh tell the alpha that if he is trying to track the call it wont work" Lucy said

"How do you know what I am doing" I ask looking at everyone in the room

"I can see what your doing and you wont be able to track where I am since the phone is a burn phone" she says

We all run out of my office and out of the pack house as we see a motorcycle leaving the pack lands, I look at the boys and they look at me as we all then turn to look at the phone that is still on.

"Like I said I have to go, talk to all you later" Lucy says as the line goes dead

We all stand there and look at each other not knowing what to do, when we finally react its too late to follow the bike since we couldn't hear it any more. We head back inside and on my desk is a note with our names on it where it says that she wasn't the one on the bike, the guys start to laugh and I turn to see them.

"What is so funny" I asked

"That is Luz's hand writing but I am pretty sure she came in here and took her file with her before she left" Mike said

I walk to the file cabinet which is open and when I look for Lucy's file I couldn't find it, I turn to look at the guys who are looking at me with a big smile on their faces as I shake my head.

"How was it possible that we got tricked to leave the pack house" I asked as I looked at the guys

"We are talking about Luz here, we all know when ever she wants something she will get it besides it wouldn't be the first time she plays this trick on us" Mike said

At that moment I remember when we were eating the last cookies that were left and Lucy called the guys and told them that Suzy and her where in the office playing and we all left to get them out but when we got there they were no where in the office so we headed back to the kitchen only to find a note saying trick you and the cookies were gone, I started to laugh at how we all had fallen for that once again but at the same time we were all wondering why she would take her file. We kept thinking about it but came up with nothing, after awhile our fathers came in and asked what were doing and we told them what had happened and they right away looked to each other before they said that the only reason for someone to take their file from their alpha was so they could join a new pack.

The guys and I looked at each other and we all ran out of the pack house and we got in to Mike's car and we headed to my cousins pack, if Luz was to join a new pack and my cousins pack had a new she wolf in it most likely it was Lucy who was there. When we got there we saw my cousins outside the pack house talking to a she wolf but we couldn't smell her scent, she had her hair half black half red so we knew it wasn't Luz since she had brown hair. When my cousins saw us pulling up Luke patted the she wolf's shoulder and she walked away and headed for their house, when we all got out my cousins were standing in front of us with a smile on their face.

"What brings you all here" Luke asked

"We were told that you had a new she wolf in your pack and we were wanting to know if it was Lucia" I said

"Well you all came here for nothing Silvestre, the she wolf that is joining our pack is the one that was with us just as you all pulled up" Alex said

"Have you heard from her" Reggie asked

"Yeah she made us walk out of the pack house so she could go in to my office and take her file" I said

Luke invited us in to the pack house and we walked to his office that looked into their room where we saw the she wolf that we had seen with my cousin, when Luke turned and looked at what we were looking at he smiled before he closed the curtain and picked up the phone and called the she wolf and told her to close the curtain because neither him or Alex wanted anyone to see what was theirs before he hung up and turned to us. I asked tried to get information on their chosen mate and the only thing we got is that she was rejected and she came to their lands and asked to join, after about four months of her being here they started to be friends and before they knew it they were dating her. She even lives in their house and sometimes sleeps in the same room as them, although they haven't taken thing further than just sleeping in the same bed.