DAYS LATER

SILVESTRES POV

It has been several days and no one has seen Lucy or the pups except for her family, my mother and Suzy. For what we have been told she doesn't want any males in the cabin if they aren't her father or her brothers, ever since I found out that she was staying at the cabin next to our house I have been doing all the pack work from the office of the house just because I am able to look into the cabin and see Lucy playing with the twins. Even though it makes me smile when I see her playing with them, I still cant accept that she had pups with my cousins. On the other hand I am sort off happy for what they did because this now gives me the opportunity to get Lucy back, I have been thinking about how I should approach her but I haven't gotten a good idea yet. I was pulled out of my thinking state when I heard a knock on the door, I close the curtain that allows me to see into the cabin and told who ever was at the door to come in and as the door opened I saw all three of my cousins walk in before they closed the door.

"What can I do for you three" I asked

"Well we have to go back to our pack and we have been trying to mind link Lucy but she wont let us through" Luke said which made me smile internally

"We were wondering if you can give her this letter from us" Alex said as he placed a envelope on my desk

"I will give it to Mike so he can give it to her" I said

"Thankyou, we will see you soon cousin" Reggie said

"No problem, have a safe trip back and let us know when you get there" I said

When they left I mind linked Mike and asked him to come to the office of the house, after a few minutes he walked in and I gave him the letter and told him that my cousins left it for Lucy and it was up to him if he wanted to give it to him or not.

"If you want Luz back you should be the one to give it to her, she is by herself right now in the cabin playing with the twins" Mike said

"Do you really think she would let me talk to her after what I did to her" I asked

"You rejected her Silvestre not cheated on her while having pups with her, so yes I do think you have a shot with her if you play your cards right" he said

"So what should I do according to you" I asked

"Go give her this letter, tell her that your cousins left to go back to their pack but not before leaving the letter with you and you took it to make sure she did get it" he said

"That will not earn me the chance to go into that cabin" I said

"There is only one way to find out" he said

I got up and walked to the window that allowed me to see inside the cabin, I with drew the curtain and looked into the cabin to see Lucy playing with the twins which made me smile like every time when I saw her with them.

"You can be the father those pups will need if Luz doesn't go back with your cousins but it all will depend on you" Mike said

"How can I raise the pups of someone else, yes they are my blood because they are my cousins pups but they aren't mine" I said

"Well then your cousins will probably win Luz's forgiveness and get her back while you stay here regretting not trying to get your true mate back" he said

I turned to look at him and walked up to my desk taking the envelope that my cousins asked me to give to Lucy while I looked at it for a few minutes before walking out of the office, when I got to the last step of the stairs I froze when I saw Lucy talking with Suzy in the living room. I looked at them for awhile before walking to the kitchen and getting something to drink, when Mike came down he greeted her and the twins as well as Suzy before he walked into the kitchen to see me drinking water. When I looked at him he started to shake his head, after being in the kitchen for awhile Rogelio, Sergio, their dad and my dad came in and looked from me to the living room where we could hear the girls talking and laughing. They all looked at me and then started to smile which freaked me out a little since the last time they did that I got a cake in the face for my eighteenth birthday, I walked backwards until I was backed up to the kitchen counter.

Before I could do anything the guys grabbed me and started to drag me to one of the rooms down stairs, I was pushed in and the door closed and locked from the outside which got me mad and I started to bang on the door only to feel that it was one of the safe rooms which only opened from the outside since the door was metal it would be hard to get out of here. Just then the lights turn on and I turn to see Lucy by the light switch looking at me as I looked at her, in that moment we both knew what everyone was doing and she started to shake her head before walking to the sofa and sitting down pulling her legs up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them, I walked to the sofa and sat on the other end of the sofa not knowing what to say or do so we staid quiet for a long time.