WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

MIKES POV

When we all saw Lucy run out of the pack we looked at each other before we started to follow her, when we got closer to the lake we started to hear moaning and groaning. I looked at my brothers and by the way that Luz had stopped we could tell that what ever we were about to see would hurt our sister, Reggie got to her side and we all started to walk without making any noise until we were in the clearing were we saw Luke, Alex and the two girls Luz had asked to be put in the cells in a very heated moment. Silvestre's father cleared his throat which got their attention, when they saw Luz they started to get dressed while four of the she wolf fighters from their pack grabbed the girls that were with them, when I turned to where Luz was she was already walking away from the scene in front of us.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO OUR SISTER" Rogelio said with so much anger

"Luke, Alex you both know everything Lucy went through when she got to our pack when she got rejected. How do you think she feels now seeing the two of you with those two who tried to attack this pack, I just hope she doesn't repeat what happened last time" Reggie said

"What happened last time" my father asked

"We left to go get some groceries while she took a nap and when we came back she was laying in the bathroom floor with her wrists slashed open, we took her to the pack hospital the doctor was able to stop the bleeding and the blood work said that she had taken a high amount of wolfbane with silver powder which was the reason why her wolf wasn't able to heal her after she had cut herself" Reggie said

My brother and father turned to see Silvestre since he was the reason why our sister had tried to kill herself, when we looked for Silvestre's father he was already gone and we all started to head towards the pack house. Luke and Alex started to walk towards the stairs when Silvestre's father called form inside of the kitchen, when we got to the kitchen we saw my mother, Silvestre's parents and Suzy and her mate sitting down on the table looking really upset.

"What were you two thinking, better yet what would your parents think of you if they were alive and saw what we all saw you do to Lucia" Silvestre's father said

"DONT STAY QUIET, SAY SOMETHIN ANYTHING" Silvestre's mother yelled at them

"We were just caught in the moment" Luke said

"Well that moment could have cost you your mate and pups" my mother said

They turned and were about to run up the stairs but my brothers and I stepped in their way, they growled at us and we growled back standing straight not caring that we were standing up and disrespecting two alphas.

"You wont find them up there" Suzy said

"What do you mean" Alex asked

"She asked to be moved out of the pack house taking her stuff and those of the twins" Silvestre's father asked

"Where are they" Luke asked

"We cant tell you, she asked to be left alone to think about what she was going to do" Suzy said

Alex and Luke walked up to their room and when they were out of hearing range we turned to look at our mother and everyone who was in the kitchen.

"Where are they" I asked

"We promised not to say Mike, I'm sorry" mom said

"We cant leave her alone, at least not for awhile" Rogelio said

"Why is that" Suzy asked

"When she was left alone after Silvestre rejected her, she drank a high amount of wolfsbane and silver powder before she slashed her wrists open" Sergio said

"She is staying at the cabin next to our house" Silvestre's mother said with a worried look

My brothers and I ran out of the pack house and headed to the cabin to see that all the lights were turned off, we walked to the front door and knocked once and waited to see if Luz would come out and when we didn't hear anything we knocked again just as we saw that the hall light was turned on before we heard the lock being taken off and the door opened to see Luz with her hair some what wet. She opened the door wider before walking to the living room and sitting down on the sofa, we told her that we had told mom and dad that we were going to stay here with her because we didn't want to leave her alone.

She laid her head on my legs as I played with her hair like I used too before she left after Silvestre rejected her and she left, after awhile we heard the twins wake up and we headed up to the room where Luz was going to be staying with the twins and we asked her to teach us how to take care of the twins since we would one day have our own pups and we wanted to have practice so we would be able to help our mates. After feeding, burping and changing some very nasty diapers we laid them to sleep in their crib and we all piled up on the bed, we started to watch a movie and slowly we all started to fall asleep by the time the movie was over I was the last one awake. I turned off the television and placed the control on the night stand as I got convertible on the little space I had after everybody started to fall asleep, I looked at my sister, my brothers and my niece and nephew before I smiled laying my head on the pillow before closing my eyes allowing the darkness to take me into a dreamless rest.