EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER PART ONE

LUCIAS POV

Its been eighteen years since I left the Blue Moon Pack and everything that once was my family, you see when I found out that I was pregnant and caught Silvestre with another she wolf I couldn't stay there anymore. Today all four of my kids are graduating from high school and I couldn't be more proud of all of them, they have not found their mates and they don't date since they want all their firsts to be with their mates which makes me happy to know that. I finished my high school by doing home schooling while I worked, I then went to college on line and got my masters as a general doctor but I mostly see werewolves. My kids were so happy and proud of me, Elena, Sebastian, Marcos and Zachary are the reason why I pushed myself to be where I am now.

"Mom hurry up, we are going to be late" Elena said

"I'm done" I said as I walked out of my room

"You look beautiful mother" Sebastian said

"Thank you baby" I said

We got in the car as Sebastian drives towards the high school, when we arrive I start smelling several familiar scents but I can't put faces to them. The kids take me to my seat and then go to take their seats with everybody in their class, I keep smelling the scents but with the wind blowing I can't pin point where they are coming from. I know the kids have noticed the way I am acting and they are starting to worry, I am glad that this school is for werewolves and other supernatural figures so they way I am acting isn't something they haven't seen before.

As the graduation ceremony continues and my kids names are being said we all hear a loud growl and right away my wolf goes into high alert, who ever just growled did it to my kids and we were on high alert as well as my kids especially Marcos and Zachary due to their alpha gene. They all turn to look at me and they see my eyes had already shifted into my wolf's letting them know that we are in high alert as well, Elena and Sebastian do their best to calm them down but I know they will not calm down until I am with all of them. I get up from my seat and make my way down the stands and try to make my way to my kids when the rouge alarm goes off and all the werewolves who are trained to fight go into fighting stand while the rest start getting everybody else to the safe room.

By the time I get to my kids I feel several people behind me, I get closer to my kids and before I can turn around I see the rouges coming from behind my kids and everybody turns to see the rouges. Elena and Sebastian turn into their white wolves with red marking while Marcos, Zachary and I turn into our midnight wolves with yellow gold eyes with black veins going through them. I then hear several gasps but we don't turn to see who had done that, Marcos lets out a loud howl and right away all the fighters are either beside us or behind us. When the rouges attack we all charge as well, when the rouges are defeated we all turn into our human form some with clothing and others with out them.

"I am going to head to the hospital and get everybody organize for the arrival of those who are hurt, make sure that the ones that are hurt badly are taken there first" I say as I start to run towards the car with Elena hot on my tail

"Mom, you know those people don't you" she asked

"Yeah baby, I do" I said

We get in the car and start to head to the hospital, when I get there I organize everybody as the first people are being rushed in to ER. Elena helps organize where they should go as I go to the really bad ones and start to take care of them, Marcos comes running towards me and I could tell that what ever he is about to tell me isn't good new.

"What is it Marcos" I asked

"Its grand pa" he said

"Where is he" I asked

"In ER 1" he says

We run towards the room with all my kids next to me, when I opened the door I see my father on the bed almost pale.

"Get everybody out, Elena go get a cart now" I said

While I go to my fathers side and start to check his vitals as I start to connect the heart machine and the oxygen, I can feel every ones eyes on me and when I look towards the window of the room while checking my fathers heart I see my mother crying. I motion for Marcos and Zachary to come inside and they start to help me get my father stable, when he is finally stable I walked out with my kids right behind me.

"His stable for now, I will make sure that he is being checked every few minutes to make sure he stays stable" I say before turning and start to walk away from them

"Lucy, please wait can we talk" Silvestre asked

"I got other patients to see and make sure they are being treated properly" I said

"Lucy, please" he says

"Our mother already said that she has patients to take care of" Sebastian said

"Who are you" Luke asked

"I'm Sebastian the oldest of the four" he said

"The four" Alex asked

"Yes, four. Elena and I are the oldest, Marcos and Zachary are the youngest" Sebastian said

"Did you adopt them too" Reggie asked

"No" I said as I looked at all of them

"OMG" Suzet says as the kids and I walk away

We continue to help the people who were hurt and when we had made sure that everybody was taken care of we headed to my office, when we got there no body said anything since they could tell that I wasn't in the mood of answering any question right now. When we were told that my father was still stable we headed out of the hospital and to the car, we drove home and made sure the gate closed and the electrical system was activated before we continued to the front of the house. We got out and when I smelled the air I could smell my brothers and Silvestre as well as Luke, Alex and Reggie which let me know that my instincts of feeling like someone was following us was right and I was glad that the gate was made of pure silver and the wire on the top of the fence was electrical so it would be impossible for them to get in without hurting themselves on the process.