THE MORNING AFTER

SILVESTRES POV

When we got back from dinner and we went to check on Elena and Sebastian before we went to the cabin for our movie night, while Luz was talking to our mothers her brothers grabbed me and took me to the kitchen.

"So are you going to give her the ring today" Mike asked

"That's the plan" I said

"Have you even mated with her" Rogelio asked

"No" I answered

"Are you going to" Sergio asked

"When she is ready, I will do it" I said

"Why don't you get her in the mood" Mike said

"What do you mean" I asked

"Watch some porn or a movie with sex scenes in it" Rogelio said

"I don't know" I said

"Dude just wait until she goes to change out of the dress, go to the TV room, take everything off and put on porn and wait for her go in and well I think you know how the rest should go" Sergio said

"I can't believe I am taking advice from my mates brothers" I said

We walked out of the kitchen and I walked up to the nursery my parents had made for Elena and Sebastian for when ever they would spent the night or if we came to have dinner with the pack, after a while we went to the cabin and just as Mike, Rogelio and Sergio had said I did. After finally mating and marking Luz, I turned off the TV and walked up to our room and I placed the promise ring on her ring finger and we fell asleep in each others arms.

*******************************************************************

I woke up to see Luz looking at me and I smiled at her before bringing our lips together, when the kiss was getting heated there was a knock on the door of our room. I looked at Luz and she smiled at me, neither one off us wanted to get out of bed I guess.

"I guess they had a very busy night and they are still asleep" Mike said

"Guess so, I mean their clothing is still in the TV room" Rogelio said

"Well lets go tell everybody that they are still asleep" Sergio said

Once they left I pulled Luz so she was straddling me and we started to kiss each other, she started to grind against my already hard dick making me groan in approval. I lifted her up and slammed into her making both of us moan out each others name, she started to ride me like there was no tomorrow and before we knew it we were screaming riding out climax out as she leaned down and bit my soft spot marking me as hers. When we recovered from our high we got up and headed to take a shower together before going to have breakfast, when we finished breakfast we headed to the my parents house and pick up Elena and Sebastian. We started to head to my parents house and when we opened the door we called out to see where they were, my father answered and said that they were in the living room so we headed there and as soon as they saw us they looked between me and Luz making us look at each other.

"What is it" I asked

"How did it go last night" my mother asked

"Good, we watched a movie in the TV room before going to be" Luz said

"Is that all you did" Mike asked

"Yes" she said as she looked up at me while I looked down on her

"Can I ask you both a question" her mother asked

"Yeah" I said

"Why are you both masking your scent" she asked

"We wanted to surprise Elena and Sebastian, that's all by the way where are they" Luz asked

"They are in the nursery" my mother said

"I'm going to go see them" Luz said

"I will go with you" I said

We walked up the stairs to the nursery where Elena and Sebastian where wide awake playing in their crib, we walked up to them and picked them up each one of us holding one.

"When do you want to tell the that we are fully mated" I asked

"I don't know, when do you want to tell them" she asked

"When ever you want to tell them we will them" I said

We walked down stairs with Elena in Luz's arms and Sebastian in my arms, when we walked in to the living room we saw that our parents were a lot happier than before we went up to the nursery to get the twins.

"Do you have something to tell us" my mother asked

"No, nothing" we said at the same time

"Are you both sure" her mother asked

"Yeah we are sure" we said at the same time once again

"Are you both one hundred percent sure, you don't have anything to tell us" Mike said as he lifted up the video baby monitor which showed the nursery.

I looked at Luz as she looked at me and we both turned to look at everybody else

"How much did you hear" Luz asked

"Do you really want us to answer that question" Rogelio asked

"Or do you want to just confirm what we all already know" Sergio asked

Luz looked at me and I pulled her into a tight hug before I walked us to the empty sofa and we sat down placing the twins on the floor in front of us, I took her hand and looked at her before we confirmed that we were fully mated and that we were happy about it but we wanted to tell them when Luz was ready to tell everybody about it. We were masking our scent so they wouldn't find out about us being mated for the same reason, all the while Luz's brothers were smiling at each other. When their father asked why they were smiling, they said that they knew that we had fully mated since they found our clothing scattered in the TV room which smell like sex and when they went to wake us up they pretended to have left and they had heard us in our room twice before they decided that it was way to nasty hearing their sister and her mate mating and left to come here only telling them that we were still asleep and nothing else.