THE BLACK WOLF

LUCIAS POV

When I heard everybody fighting I knew that they weren't paying attention to me and I let my wolf take over so she could heal me and we could shift, when I opened my eyes I saw that everybody was in their human form and I was the only one in wolf form. I looked at the man that had pulled out the gun and I started to walk towards him, as I made my way to him everybody that saw me stopped fighting as they tried to smell my scent which I was masking so no one could tell who I was. When my brothers saw me they stopped fighting and their eyes went wide since the last time they had seen a midnight wolf, we were looking at our grandfather. They turned at looked at dad who was now walking towards us, I growled as I kept my eyes on my target who was still fighting with Silvestre. When the man saw me he stopped fighting with Silvestre who turned to look at me, I didn't want to look at him because if we locked eyes he would know it was me.

"Father" my father said as everybody started to walk out of the pack house to see what had stopped the fight

"No, you are dead" the man said as he looked at me

"Grandpa" Mike said

They all tried to step closer to me and I growled showing only my teeth on my left side just like grandpa used to do when he was mad, the backed away and bowed their head as they would always do when grandpa growled showing his teeth.

"You can't be alive, I killed you all those years ago" the man said

"What did you just say" my father asked

"He found out of the deal we had made and confronted me and told me he would never let you keep your side of the deal, I had no choice and I killed him or so I thought I did" the man said as he looked at me

I kept walking towards him not taking my eyes off of him, Silvestre stepped away from the man and bowed his head since he always respected my grand father who was his grand fathers beta. When I was in front of the man I lowered myself enough into a fighting position but not low enough for everybody to see that I was female and not a male, just then I heard Silvestre ask where I was and everybody turned to where I had be to see that I wasn't there but I kept my eyes on the man.

"Where is she, she belongs to me" the man said and I just shook my head no

"You will not be able to keep her away from me" he said as he charged at me as he shifted into his wolf form

When the rest started to charge each other I let out a loud growl that made the ground shake making everybody stop, the man that had killed my grand father and shot me was walking circles around me. I kept my eyes on him waiting for him to make his move and as soon as he made his move I bent down and used my back to throw him to a tree not so far from where we were making him whine in pain, he got up and charged at me once again and I used my hind legs to kick him in the jaw which broke and was causing him a lot of pain. I turned and looked at everybody who was looking at us fight but I didn't make eye contact with anybody, I then heard the man charging and at that moment I let my wolf take full control so she could finish him off giving her some liberty and freedom.

I saw as she grabbed him by his hind leg and swung him against a tree trunk, I told her to try and use some of the moves my grand father used so they wouldn't think it was someone else. After having her fun she laid all the way down keeping our tail flat so no body could see we were female and when the man charged she charged at the same time grabbing him by the throat, she turned to look at all the wolves that had come here with him and applied the rest of the pressure she needed on her jaw to make the mans neck brake killing him instantly. She then threw him towards his pack members who saw him and then turned to bow at me, I then walked towards them before jumping over them and going behind the stage shifting into my human for with the same clothing that I was wearing when I got shot and laid down on the ground closing my eyes and waited for my family to come and find me.

When Silvestre found me I was totally tired after fighting that man that I was blacking out and returning like if I was really injured and badly, when I asked my wolf if I was fully healed she said that I was but that my body was still weak from getting shot and then fighting that all I needed was to rest. I felt being picked up and taken somewhere else, I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't do it they felt really heavy. I was placed in a bed and I could tell that everybody was in the room with me, I then heard the doctor come in and start to check over me and making sure that I was fine when I was turned side ways so he could see my back to see if the bullet had come out the other side I heard everybody gasp which meant that they had seen my mark letting them know that I was able to shift into a midnight wolf with solid black eyes like my grandfather.