REJECTING HER

SILVESTRES POV

For two days I have been in this cabin with all the unmated males including my best friends, when they told me that my cousins Luke and Alex had been checking Lucia out and that they were not happy about it I couldn't be any more understanding on how they were feeling since I would have been feeling the same way if someone was checking out my own sister. When they left to their pack after it was attacked by rouges Mike, Rogelio and Sergio were relieved that they wouldn't have to worry about them but were also in full alert since they were my beta, second in command and third in command. Yes we were still going to school to finish high school but my father said that my grand-father had passed down the alpha title when he himself turned eighteen so when we all turned eighteen we received our titles and since then.

When we were getting ready to go to Lucia's sweet sixteen, the boys were talking about how they would give her mate a hard time if she did find him today. I only laughed and told them that they were crazy but when they asked me how I would react of Suzy found her mate today I went quiet, they were right I would do the same thing that they were thinking about doing the only difference is that I would ask them to join me in it. When everybody was ready to head to the party hall we got in to the cars and we headed to the pack house where the party hall was, we got there and we headed in to the pack house and directly in to the party hall that was decorated in gold, black and silver.

After being there for what seemed like two hours we were told that Lucy and Suzy were walking down with our parents, we all looked towards the stair case and right away I captured the smell of rosemary and mint. By the time the doors opened up the smell got stronger as our parents, Suzy and Lucy walked in, at that moment I realized that my best friends sister is my mate and the more I looked at them the more I wanted to be near her but at the same time I knew that it would be hard. I looked at the guys and they had big smiles on their faces as they saw their sister in the silver, black and gold dress. I turned and looked at her as she was looking around, I guess she was looking around to see if she would be able to make eye contact with her mate which was me so I kept my eyes down and took out my phone and pretended to be looking at something on it so I wouldn't have to look up and see her risking making eye contact with her.

By the time that the party was ending I saw Lucy walking towards a hall way and went after her, I made sure that no one saw me going after her because what I was going to do would for sure make her cry and run away. When I got to where her scent was strong I waited for her to come out of the bathroom, when she came out I was leaning on the wall in front of the door. When we made eye contact I knew that her wolf was calling out to mine because my wolf was trying to take over me to be with her wolf, I walked to her and stood in front of her knowing very well that what I was going to do would hurt her but how could I be with my best friends sister so I looked her in her eyes and say the only phrase that would hunt me and her for ever.

"I Silvestre Montoya reject Lucia Soto as my mate and luna of the Red Moon Pack" I said

As the words left my mouth I thought that Lucy would tear up and run away but she didn't, she held her head high and walked away not a single tear in her eyes. Not even a single tremble of her lips trying to hold her tears back, no she was strong enough to walk away from me and I staid there standing there until I couldn't see her any more before heading to my office and do some paper work.

About four hours later Mike, Rogelio and Sergio came in my office and asked if I had seen Lucy. I told them that I saw her heading back to the party hall after coming out of the bathroom when I was heading here about four hours ago, they then said that when she got back in the party hall she said that she was going to go get some fresh air but hadn't gone back and when they went to look for her they couldn't find her. I got up and ran out of my office with the guys right behind me, we went out to the front of the pack house and headed to the tree line where we found her shoes. We all ran in to the forest as I mind linking the sur rounding guards telling them to keep an eye out for Lucy, when the light of the sun was coming out we still didn't find Lucy and I was starting to worry about her.

Where could she had gone, she was not crying or seem sad about being rejected so where could she had gone. I mind linked Suzy and asked her if she knew where Lucy could have gone but she that our fathers had gone to the places where she thought that Lucy would be but she wasn't there, by the time the afternoon came we still didn't know where or what had happened to Lucy. We called my cousins and asked if they had seen Lucy in their lands and they said that they didn't but they would keep an eye out for her, I asked them to let us know if they find her as soon as they do but if they were checking her out while they were in school and they find her there is a chance she would tell them that I rejected her and they would court her to make her their mate and luna of their pack which I don't want to happened so I have to find her before they do and in that moment I realized that I had made a big mistake when I rejected her hours earlier.