GOING OUT

LUCIAS POV

As we finish getting ready to go out we hear our parents letting us know that they are leaving with Elena and Sebastian, when I walk out of the closet with my shoes on my hand I walk to the bed and sit down on the edge to put them on. When I hear the bathroom door open I see Silvestre walk out with casual cloths on that match the dress that I am wearing, once I finish putting on my shoes I walk to my vanity where I start doing my hair and make up before I get my hand bag and we both head to out to the car. As we are getting in the car we both feel eyes on us and when we look towards his parents house we see our mothers with Elena and Sebastian while they smile at us, once we are in the car we start heading out of the drive way.

"So we are we going to go" I asked Silvestre

"I was thinking dinner and a movie or dinner and come back here and have a movie night to ourselves" he answered

"I like the second option" I said

"Your just saying that because this way we will be back and be close to Elena and Sebastian" he says as he takes my hand and gives me a kiss

"It just feels wrong going out without them" I said as I looked down to our joined hands

"They are with our parents so don't worry about it" he said

"Fine" I said as I start to look out the car window

After awhile he pulls me closer to him as I lay my head on his shoulder, the ride to the restaurant is usually long. I was about to doze off when an idea came to mind, looking at up Silvestre looks so focused on the road, I start crawling on his lap careful not to block the view of the road.

"Baby, what's up?" he asks rubbing my back

Starting from his ear I kiss him all the way to his jawline.

"B Ba Baby?" Silvestre let out with a shaking voice

Holding in my laugh I grind my hips against his bottom half earning a growl from him, kissing on his neck I start leaving hickeys and love bites all over his neck. His grip tightens on me as I keep grinding my hips on his, he starts to grind back causing me to moan and he growls before pulling over he lays me on my back and starts grinding into me as he kisses me with everything he has.

"You could have made me crash with your little stunt" he says as he kissed me on the lips

"Yet you were enjoying it" I said

He starts to laugh which makes me look up at him while I smile seeing my mate laugh, Silvestre stops laughing and looks down on me. His eyes darken as he blocks me from his thoughts, he looks at me with lustful eyes before slowly leaning down.

"Stop me if you want to" Silvestre whispers before claiming my lips with his own

His hands traveling down my side until he has his hands on my thighs and starts to squeeze them a little, his hand starts to travel up my leg and under my dress which makes me pull away from the kiss and look at him.

"We should get going or we will not be having anything for dinner" I said

"Your right" he says

He gets up from me and we fix our clothes before he starts the car and we head to the restaurant, once at the restaurant we were taken to the table and asked what we wanted to drink. The waitress was showing way to much for my liking as she leaned down to leave his drink in front of him, Silvestre reached out and grabbed my hand in his as he looked into my eyes as he smiled. It was his way of telling me that he only had eyes for me and no one else, the waitress left after taken our order, after that Silvestre asked to talk to the manager and told him what the waitress had done and asked for different one.

After we finished dinner we went to walk at the beach for a while before heading home, when we got home we went to see the kids and give them a good night kiss before heading to the cabin. Our parents told us not to worry about them and to just enjoy our night, my brothers pulled Silvestre away from us and took him to the kitchen before coming back after about ten minutes with a smile on his face. He walked up to me and placed his hands around my waist holding me in front of him as we both looked at Elena and Sebastian, after a few minutes he pulled me out of the nursery that our parents had set up for the twins in hose.

We walked to the cabin and Silvestre opened the front door and allowed me to walk in first, I made my way to the living room and started to take my shoes off. Silvestre made his way to me with two glasses of wine in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other, he sat down next to me and poured some wine for the both of us before he gave me mine and leaned back against the sofa taking a drink of his glass. I leaned my head on his shoulder before taking a drink, I then looked at him and said that I was going to go and changed into something more relaxing. I walked up to our room after placing my wine glass on the coffee table, as I changed and took my make up off as well as getting my hair up on a messy bun before making my way back down stairs to the living room.