Chapter: 52 The Fallen Alestotarchiká arises part 13: Begining of the end part 1

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne run into a small house, gunshots, and explosions heard all around them from the battle outside.

Ronnie Anne: Are you sure it's going to work Lincoln?

Lincoln: I'm sure it will, we just need to make it to him an-(They heard something that sounded like a crash, followed by a few gunshots and some footsteps, Lincoln held a finger over his mouth as they heard footsteps outside, the tip of his finger glows as he fired a small orange beam from it which made a hole in the wall, he looked out of the whole and saw Starlight and Taylor looking around the tiny village.)

Starlight fired four rockets into houses nearby to draw them out while Taylor just looked around. A clone of long haul looked behind a building with his weapon raised, Ruin leaps down in front of the little hole and he sniffed the air, Lincoln quickly made smoke fill the room so the dog will only smell the smoke, he looked around and walked off with a growl. Lincoln just sighs in relief, however, he heard footsteps approaching and he listened, then Starlight burst through the wall and aimed at them, Ronne Anne drop kicked her causing her to stumble and fire her rocket into the wall behind her, both of them quickly run out through the whole, she made, Long haul, Taylor and two protoforms aimed at them and open fire as they ran away. As they tried to follow after them Lincoln punched his fist into the ground creating a solar flare blinding them temporarily.

They rushed down a sand dune and behind a few pillars, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne looked at the main battle going on in front of them.

Lincoln: The soldiers probably don't know where here. We need to hurry up and get to them, I doubt they could last long even with all the agents.

With the soldiers a few of them were in the front lines with no cover, Samuel and Lennox helping the marines, as one of them fired a clean shot to Samuel right side he did a spin and made a signal for them to fall back.

Samuel: Fall back, Fall back.

Luna: Macy, you and the Ariana triplets head up the middle, get in between them and go find Lincoln, we'll keep them focused on us!

Macy: Got it! You five with us(She point to some soldiers and they head up to the middle, Luna looked at the other agents) 

Luna: We have to face them directly, let the marine deal with the ones with the same armor, we deal with the so-called constructors.

French Narrator: Meanwhile

Sid, Jolt, Lana, Lola, Lynn, Mark, and Seth looked at the two monstrosities in front of them, the constructor pet fusion dubbed Monstrosity looked at the group while the constructors themselves rubbed their pet head and looked at the group, holding his large blaster in hand, he then heard Michael.

Michael: Devastator! 

Devastator: Activate primary weapon Monstrosity.

They watched as the Constructor walked out of the construction site. They turned to Monstrosity who right paw slammed down on the ground, he looked around and his eyes begin to glow as he opens his mouth and his jaw unhinged. His bottom jaw split apart a little and a black and purple ball begins to roll around and grow in mass, as it builds up the energy ball it moved into his throat making it glow black and purple, it begins to suck up everything around them. Sand, metal, any vans in the area, and rocks. It was vaporized when it reached the throat. They all backed up seeing this.