Chapter 33: The counter strike continegency

Starlight slowly descends to the ground as she looked at Alcatraz and Luna and she chuckled.

Starlight: Well, well, well. What do we have here little brother?

Alcatraz: The aftermath of something that you have caused.

Starlight: What makes you think that I did all of this?

Alcatraz: Because I know you if Michael didn't take over this planet you would take his place and I don't know why you would do this in the first place.

Starlight: Well I didn't plan this, I had my sister find out about this attack and decided we will get them in and help with that Xeno hive, it will weaken the Divine light forces.

Luna: Sister:

Alcatraz: Starlight is the oldest of triplets of sorts.

Luna: Of sorts?

Alcatraz: I don't know, maybe they are fully triplets. I just said of sorts because I think she's older by a day or two.

Luna: Damn, your mother was in labor for that long?

Starlight: Yep. But no matter. I already got what I came here for.

Alcatraz: And that is?

Starlight: Confirmation. Now I just need to make sure that Michael stays dead.

Alcatraz: You can hope that he would stay dead, but loyal soldiers will bring him back.

Starlight: If he doesn't, then what will soon come won't because he will steal be dead. Now tell me. What was Aengus here?

Alcatraz: Our Mother is alive.

She just looked at him and thinks for a moment. While she was confused Luna slowly walked towards her as her claws form on her right arm, but Starlight noticed this and she looked at Alcatraz and blasted him in the chest sending him through a wall, Luna looked at Alcatraz and she turns towards Starlight who fires another beam towards Luna, she dodged and rushed towards Starlight and she tried to hit her with it, Starlight dodged each strike and she then elbowed Luna in the stomach and then Starlight brought both her hands down together striking Luna in the back of the head and this sends her face-first into the ground. Starlight then grabbed Luna's leg but Alcatraz elbowed Starlight in the face and he grabbed her arm and then he strikes her elbow breaking that arm.'

Starlight: AHHH!

Alcatraz went towards her but she just flies up and then away.

Luna: That was anti climaxed.

Alcatraz: Let's just worry about that Xenomorph hive.

Luna: Right. We can join up with the others and hope that we can take it out quickly.

Meanwhile

Lincoln, Gwen, and Rochelle have finally escaped Macy. The three then noticed the hive that was sticking out the water and Rochelle sighs noticing what it is.

Rochelle: Is that a xenomorph hive....oh great it is. Look. You two got to make it to that.

Suddenly one of the ships fired some beam towards the hive completely destroying it. The other ships got into a position to quarantine the area where there could be any xenomorph left in the area. Some drops ships landed around the area but they saw that four was taken out by the Xenomorph Macy quickly, she had flown up into the air and she stabbed two of their cockpits with two of her tails and the third one with her last tail, she grabbed the other one wing and ripped it off.

Rochelle: Okay. So that's not good.

Gwen: We're going to have to deal with that?

Lincoln: I dunno. Can we even take her on?