Chapter 50: The Fallen Alestotarchiká arises part 11: Apelpisía's assault

Luna: There's a way to bring Alcatraz back!?

Lincoln: Yes, there is. However, it's somewhere in Egypt and we don't know where at, which is why we decided to come here instead of doing alone and then call y'all about what we found.

Delilah: The power of Leadership, that's what you're talking about

Luan: You knew about that....and didn't tell us?

Delilah: I didn't know it was on Earth, I heard of it but it was more of a legend once the originals died...It's in the Tomb of Ghara....she was the Guardian of Earth...died some time ago...

Lynn: So you knew her personally...and she never told you about that? Or gave it to you?

Delilah: She kept somethings to herself but most of the knowledge I know is from her, however, you and Lincoln need to go to her tomb...the rest of us will head to where that harvester thing is and await for their attack.

Luna: So we're splitting up?

Delilah: Yes, Lincoln, Lynn, Sid, Mark, Seth, jolt, Lola, Lana, Leroy, and Ronnie Anne will go there, get it and make their way back to us, they'll be more focused on us than them.

Epps: How will we ever get there? The airfield is destroyed and there aren't many vehicles left.

Sarah: There are two carriers or gunship planes left, we can use both or just one.

Delilah: Both, aliens on one, humans on the other. Get your gear ready and let's move, Macy get Alcatraz and put him on the plane.

They all nod and walked away, as Delilah went off to do her own thing Lincoln walks up to her.

Lincoln: Why do we need to go to the tomb? Couldn't you do it and get it over with quickly?

Delilah: I'm not the chosen one Lincoln....and there's something there that you need to see and learn.

Lincoln: Can you atleast tell me? Or give me a hint instead of leaving it vague?

Delilah: Ghara is an important figure to you, it's her tomb, but it is also a place for you and your siblings, once you enter it, you'll know what I mean.

She left and Lincoln sighs and leans against the wall.

Lincoln: I hate the strong wise ones that leave things vague.....(Ronnie Anne walked up beside him and she looked at him)

Ronnie Anne: We're ready when you are.

Lincoln: Alright, let's go.

They head towards Sid who opens a portal to the tomb...all while another portal opens and Lucy looked into the base, she then walked out the portal and pulled Dawny out, who was wrapped in chains.

French Narrator: With the villains.

Michael: I'm sorry master.....I have failed you...once I arrived Delilah Fall arrived. We all opened fire but she was fine....she was too strong....even for me...

The Fallen gets up slowly and he looked at all of them, he held his hand up, and a blue and red ball of energy forms and swirls around before they combined and exploded, sending energy throughout his body.

Fallen: Do not worry about that, worry about their next step, send the constructors towards the dig sight near the pyramids, the rest of our men and constructor clones will be waiting for your word. The hunters will keep a lookout, while Brawl and Barricade are not needed for this. After we crush them we'll deal with the resistance once again, than any other group that will threaten us.

Starlight: What about Delilah?

Fallen: Leave her to me, she may be powerful, but she's not stronger than me...this will be our final time to strike and she will not ruin that. The boy is on his way to get what is needed to start the harvester, allow him to get it, once he does, wait until you know he has it and then kills him, then take it, they don't have the firepower needed, and when they come, Starlight will jam their comms.