Chapter 31: Resistance Strike part 2

Luna, Lennox, and Lana made it to the stadium where they were supposed to meet at, all the saw were destroyed cars and dead bodies of civilians, marines, divine light marines, and resistance soldiers.

Luna: This place is dead.

Lana: Maybe there are some people inside?

Luna: It could be a possibility, let's go inside and check it out.

Lennox: Let's go check it out.

The three of them walked forward heading inside the stadium seeing more dead soldiers lying around from both sides.  As they stopped and looked at the stage where they were supposed to talk or give a speech they found a surviving divine light soldier who was pressing down on his wound.

Lennox: Luna, check him out, Lana come with me.

They went to scout out the perimeter while Luna hopped onto the stage and she walked to the soldier.

Luna: What happened here?

The soldier groans and she looked directly at Luna.

Divine Light soldier: They...they...they came in here...with everything that they had....the bulk of their forces....we took them out....but they kept coming, pulling out their forces from other areas while sending some to this guy they say is going around killing them....they send in these special units and then these prototype robots to use.....they were too strong.....we destroyed one....and the rest finished off the survivors....they then left and went towards that guy....but.....the director sent some other agents here...one was named Sarah and her and the others went into the hidden underground section....but something else is here to try and find them...I have no idea where it is......but...you got to use that consume ability you have...to get more access to my memory.....I can't give........you.....no......more.......

Luna nods and she changed her hand to her clawfist but that's when someone grabbed Luna's head from behind.

Luna: AH!

Lennox and Lana turned to look at the person who had grabbed Luna while the soldier took out his pistol and weakly shot at him with all the strength he had. The person only turns to Lennox and Lana and he stood at 11'4 only 4 inches taller than an ultimate predator, this person also wore a dark duster, matching gloves, a fedora, and boots. What also stood out was that he was an Ultimate predator. This was Mr. P

Lana: Another one!? Where is Grey and his cannon when you need him?!

Luna tried to stab the thing he just crushed her skull and as she stopped moving he tossed her body aside the stadium and he turns around punching the divine light soldier in his chest caving it in, he then turns around looking at Lana and Lennox.

Lana: LUNA!!

Lennox: Come on we can't fight him head-on.

Lana: He just killed my sister! He needs to pay!

Lennox: Lana doesn't!

Lana just rushed to him and she turned her body to metal and she punched him in the knee and he growls and he tried to punch her but she jumped back and grabbed his fist and he swung him into the ground. He roars in pain but he punched her in the chest sending her into the wall of the stadium, Mr. P gets back up and looked at Lennox who opened fire but this did nothing and Mr. P walked towards him.

Lennox: Ah crap!

He turns around to run up into the stands and Mr. P just walked after him and he picked up a support beam beside him and he throws it toward Lennox path blocking his way up the stance, Lennox backs up and turns to look at Mr. P who backhands him into a door sending him into some basement area, Mr. P walked towards him but he was hit in the back of the head by a support beam and when he turns to Lana he was hit in the face by it and was sent towards a wall, she throws it to him like a javelin which sent him outside of the stadium. Lana then runs towards Lennox.