Chapter 13: Ultimate predator vs Louds

The loud sisters get up and looked at their two alien allies

Lori: Where's Lincoln?

Alcatraz: The Predator took him. We could chase after him. Now we have to move.

Lynn: How can we fight that thing if it takes our abilities?

Grey: You need weapons that'll get through its exoskeleton. My weapon could do that job easily but.

He points to his robotic arm that was on the ground and the loud sisters looked at one another before looking at Alcatraz.

Lori: Can you reattach the arm?

Alcatraz: Yes and no. It'll be back on but won't be functional. We might need help to fix the arm.

The moment he said that the guns of the base turns on and aim at them.

Luna: Get down!

The leap down and as the turrets fired at them Luna screams destroying them all, the doors started to close and that's when Alcatraz slides to one of them and grabbed it before it shut completely.

Lori: Damnit Alex.

Luan: I don't think it's Alex. Listen.

They heard the sound of screaming that's coming from Alex soldiers.

Lola: What's going on?

French narrator: meanwhile

The ultimate predator was looking at a screen in the control room, it showed each hall and he had activated the defense turrets and turn them on everybody while having prototype robots kill anyone they could. Around him were dead bodies and blood that was splattered against the walls of the room. Lincoln was behind him and had bindings on him to keep him from trying to attack him. The ultimate predator noticed the louds, the falls and Ronnie Anne walking through the halls breaking the doors opened and destroying the turrets.

He growls and looked around for something else he could use but he just looked at Lincoln and then walked out of the control room.

French narrator: back with the louds.

Two prototype robots walked down the hall and turn to the agents. There machine-gun turrets begin to spin and they open fire but they dodged easily and Alcatraz takes out his sword and runs to them quickly blocking the bullets and he leaps towards them cutting off their heads and he kicked the bodies into the walls.

Lori: Come on let's go!

They went down another hall but as the door opened they saw Alex, Logan and a few surviving soldiers. They aimed at each other.

Alex: So now we founded the bastards who turned the turrets on us.

Lori: We didn't turn the turrets on you. The ultimate predator did that but I wouldn't mind turning them on you.

Alex: oh that's bullshit.

Alcatraz: Well it's the truth. But I have an idea for a temporary alliance. You help us get our friend back and we help you get your base back.

The louds looked at him.

Lori: Um. Alcatraz a word?

She grabbed his shoulder and then were gone with Lori leaving behind a blur.

Lori: Okay. What the hell is wrong with you? Why would we give them a free path to Lincoln? They'll take him and stab us in the back.

Alcatraz: But the ultimate predator will kill most of them, they aren't bulletproof and can't heal like us.