Chapter 29: Divine light celebration

As their last day of freedom was coming to a close a parade for the divine light agency was in place. Almost all the ships that the divine light was giving from the A.M.S.C was heading to Detroit where other soldiers of the divine light agents and some of Lennox men were.

Luna: Alright. So we could head to Detroit now using Alcatraz ship. Head to the flagship which houses the director. Once we finish placing some of our things on the ship we can join in on the parade.

Grey: Why would we do that?

Lynn: Honor the heroes that fought Michael and his crew.

Lola: Two survived though.

Lana: Dawny and Barricade. I still don't see how you thought he was good.

Lola: He was lost and he seemed nice! How would I have known that he was evil!?

Alcatraz: Yeah yeah yeah. Fantastic. But speaking of the heroes of it. None of you did anything.

Luna: We fought Brawl and Michael dude.

Grey: Correction. Alcatraz fought Michael one on one. Y'all just dealt more damage by well, jumping him and as for brawl. I killed him.

Luan: Because you decided not to help.

Grey: I lost a leg.

Lynn: Yeah that's a good excuse. Also, what happened to it?

Grey: I took off that robotic one and I was able to put my leg back on. So it's good as new. Also, I needed Gwen to help to actually kill Brawl.

Gwen: Speaking of that. How strong is that cannon?

Grey: I dunno. All I know is that I have the only model and class of this. No one else has this.

Gwen: I see. Now when do we leave?

Macy: Anytime I think. Luna, who did we have to place our things in that ship?

Luna: After Alcatraz news, the director has been learning new things about Balrog's plan. So to keep us as active as he can we will be on that ship with the last agents. After Lori....you know what, I've been promoted to captain. So I'll be leading our missions now and the teams are forming together to make a bigger unit. The loud lights.

Rochelle:...Why that?

Luna: Because our last name is loud and the agency is called divine light.

Alcatraz:...Ours is Fall.

Gwen: Mines is Pierce.

Luna: whatever, let's just go.

They nodded and they left the house.

French narrator: hours later.

Director: Delta. Are all the ships here?

Delta: Yes sir. Each ship is here. Atlas which main AI is Gamma is here. Solomon which is sigma is on approach, Achilles is below us with the AI beta is at.

Director: Good. What of the other ships?

Delta: Amber, Alexander, shadow of malicious, lockdown, and Spirit of intent is doing their labs around the city for everyone to see. By my calculations, they should come back around in about twenty minutes.

Director: Is the home base module secure?

Delta: Yes. If anything goes wrong the AI in the other ships will come back here and head to the interface chips.

Director: Good. Let the other AI know about this and prepare them in chase y'all would have to transfer to a person. Do not let Beta know of this. Just let her come here and be another onboard ship AI.