Chapter 48: The Fallen Alestotarchiká arises part 9: Plan of attack

It's been a few weeks since the mini invasion, things were still normal in some regards. At the Divine light base, the Constructors were firing at the base, marines holding down the line while inside the remaining agents were going over what they lost.

Lori: Alright, Grey, Jolt, both sets of twins, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lynn, and Gwen is missing and on the run, other agents are going to hunt him down and we call can't go find him because of the government.

Luna: Not to mention that Sid is also missing and Cryuptum is missing aswell.

Macy: Killed. That Fallen Spawn got to him.

Delilah: There is another, however. That one was dying since he was nothing more than a fragment, the real one his here on Earth somewhere.

Luna: Doesn't matter, he's not important. What is important is finding Lincoln and stopping the Fallen.

Delilah: It's going to be hard without Alcatraz.

Luan: How so, you're stronger than Alcatraz.

leni: Yeah, just give the fallen the good one-two and boom. We win.

Delilah: The best I could've done was send him back into waiting, he's now up because Alcatraz is dead the Fallen is left to roam if I knock him out he'll get up, there's no forcing him back into his liberation of sorts. He needed Alcatraz to die to get up, he's dead and there's no hope in killing him.

Lennox sighs and rubbed his face while Sarah looked around the room.

Sarah: Your race has to have other things to bring him back. Michael came back because they used a sliver of the Kl share-whatever and it was reported that the thing vaporized Michael's heart and lungs. Plus we broke off an arm and leg and had Sid aged him and his men corpse up to two years and their back. Find a sliver and we get Alcatraz back.

Lori: Where can we find one?

Luna: Didn't Lincoln have one of those? Our kitchen came to life.

Delilah: Like everything electrical?

Luna: Yep.

Delilah rubbed her chin and thinks.

Delilah: We should wait before coming up with our plan, where Lincoln is could've been a plan set up by Alcatraz. Until then, deal with the enemies, Lennox come with me.

Delilah walked away and Lori looked at Sarah and points at her.

Lori: Weren't you a former agent?

Sarah: Yep.

Luna: Why former?

Sarah: Something went wrong, Don't wanna talk about it, now come on, let's handle those "Constructors"

Meanwhile Lincoln slowly begins to wake up in some room.

NanoVirius: Heart rate Normal, vision returning. Fully recharged.

Lincoln just rubbed his head and sits up in the bed, he heard voices in the other room.

Grey: He said he sees these strange symbols. He showed us them and we can't read it. The symbols are a more ancient type of our writing, our new ones look more like yours slightly.

A woman chuckled at what he said and she then spoke.

????: Funny, need my help as always with your alien business?

Grey: Hey this one is different. But can you do it?

????: No, my magic can't translate this, It's being blocked off by another source of Magic. We need someone who can read this. Luckily I found something awhile back, something that can read this. But we need to head to a museum. I'll teleport us there at night, rest up.