Chapter 58: The xenomorph plot

Ronnie Anne was crawling through the vents, she heard giant footsteps coming after her. She grumbled as she heard her following him, she thought that he died during that attack on the city, he was in that building when it came crumbling down...right?

Either way or she needs to deal with him, she doesn't need to kill him, just subdue him so she could finish her mission, Lincoln is still around, Xenosis just left Lincoln alone and when he was first encountered he wanted Gwen and Lincoln, but he just left Lincoln alone after dealing with him, whenever he shouts names that mean he wants one specific person for his mission.

He was a creation of Balrog's, so what if they needed her for something, after all, Xenosis is his own hybrid, under his xenomorph like head there is a face seen in the crack that was made, red eyes and white flesh was visible slightly, so whatever they did to him was more drastic, well more odd and experimental.

Ronnie Anne climbed out the vent into another room, she heard Xenosis walk up to the door and he punched it, Ronnie Anne quickly gets back into the vent as the door was struck two more times, she waits for him to give up or breakthrough and the latter happens. The doors blew off the hinges and Xenosis walked in the room looking around for where Ronnie Anne could be, he looked down to the vent and noticed it was close, but that's not it, he noticed there were three more vents leading out the room, he growls and turns walking out of the room not knowing where Ronnie Anne could have gone.

As she heard the footsteps disappear she gets out of the vent and looked at the still-working computer, she turns it on and waits for it to power up...the computer ran on windows.

Ronnie Anne: Really? This evil organization uses window to run their computer? (She sighs and waits for it and soon enough it turns on and she went straight through the files, each of them was code names there was a pattern, each either beginning or ended with the words Xeno, she opened one of the files and a window came up showing some captured soldiers being restrained, Xenomorph eggs were brought in and the face huggers came out of the eggs and effected the ten soldiers.)

Lead scientist: Tell Balrog that the hive is reaching critical, there are over five hundred drones in the hive and we should have more than enough to take over a Divine light ship, spread the xenomorphs throughout their fleet.

Scientist: Yes sir. Did he tell you how he would extract the Xenomorphs from the hives?

Lead scientist: He said he's creating these robots to deal with it, lose fewer men that way and the Xenomorphs'w won't be able to multiple.

Before Ronnie Anne could hear more she was kicked into the screen by Xenosis and he grabbed her leg and lifted her up slamming her into the ground hard, he did it again and as he went for it one last time but Ronnie Anne kicked him in the face, as he lefts go she does a roll and kicked his knee out, he roars in pain and Ronnie Anne kicks him across the face and punched him directly in the chest hard, she went for another punch but he grabbed her arm and throws her into the wall.

She ducked under a punch which went straight through the wall, she punched him in the elbow and arm some cracks were heard, Xenosis roars and headbutts him through the wall, he broke through the wall just by walking through it, Ronnie Anne created an acid sword and she stabbed him through the stomach with it, Xenosis roars and he punched her in the face, she used the wall as a springboard and hits him across the chest with her sword twice.

As Xenosis went for a punch she stabbed her sword into his side, leans back, and swings all the way around him, and stabbed her tail into his armpit. She pulled all three blades out and she stabbed one acid sword through his left knee, he went for a punch and she stabbed him straight through the fist with that he roars and she stabbed him under his chin with her tail, the tip of her spear was seen in his mouth when he roared, green blood pouring from each wound, he roars in her face covering it with green blood.

She pulled out the blade again and roundhouse killed him, this was turning into a fight straight out of Mortal kombat due to all of the blood. As he tried to crawl away she stabbed him in the back twice and she kicked him onto his back, she pounced on him, her claws coming out which was around 7 inches long and 4 inches wide, she hits him across the chest one good time creating a deep and thick gash, she does it again with her opposite hand, then, again and again, she then bites his neck pulling back still bitting, ripping flesh and muscle back, she then stabbed her tail into his chest and she slides him forward.

Xenosis was still moving, so she slowly walked to him and stabbed him through his chest and neck. She gets up and stretched as she looked at the destroyed computer, while she has no data she does have a clue to what Balrog is planning and she knows where the hive should be.

Ronnie Anne: Okay, well now I need to do is just leave and tell the director what I found, no Xenomorph was actually seen walking around. (She told herself as she walked away, and then she remembered something) Lincoln!

Meanwhile Lincoln slowly begins to wake up, as he did he noticed he felt tight, he pulled his arms forward but couldn't move them, after waking up fully he noticed how he was stuck to the wall, in some dark greenish-brown web, as he tried to break free he noticed how some odd Xenomorpb walked to him, one side of his face looked like there was a human skull under it, he grabbed Lincoln cheek looked him over and he growls letting go and crawled off.

Lincoln looked around the area seeing other prisoners against the wall and Xenomorphs walking around.

Lincoln: Oh dang it.....I'm in a hive..

(Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait but I now updated this book, it may take some time for each book to get updated but they will, anyways see you guys later.)