Chapter 9: Familiar face part 1

Lori was sitting down talking to Lincoln while they were waiting for their mission to start.

Lori: Look....little brother, I'm sorry for what we did...I literally feel like garbage for what we did to you and I'm glad that you giving us a chance to try and make things up for you.

Lincoln just sighs and looked at her.

Lincoln: Yeah, most of that was on me in the first place.

Lori: Really?

Lincoln: Well, no....it was all your faults of why I ran and the bad parenting of our parents.....I mean think about all the things they did.

Lori sighs and nods.

Lori: Yeah, yeah I know.

Lincoln just smiled and looked at her.

Lincoln: But hey. It's just all of now and we could make things up and start over once again.

Lori smiled.

Lori: Yeah but with a new good member.

She points to Alcatraz who just walked outside holding something in his hands as he walked to them.

Lincoln: Don't do what y'all did with my tutor.

Lori rolled her eyes and looked at him.

Lori: Trust me I want, besides he's a cold killer who most likely doesn't have a personality.

Alcatraz raised the new clothes in his hand for Lincoln.

Alcatraz: Lincoln I got new clothes for you, it'll be better for you to wear this besides the suit that was given to you by Balrog. Put them on before our mission start.

Lincoln: Okay, Okay.

He takes it and walked back into the bus to put it on. Alcatraz sits down beside Lori and she looked at him.

Lori: So if your mission was to get Lincoln and you know that we were his sisters, why didn't you try and reason with us?

Alcatraz shrugged.

Alcatraz: To be honest, it wouldn't have been fun without some action, that and I heard his sisters died since there is a lot of your sisters made it seem like all of y'all so I thought that you were evil clones or something.

Lori: Alright....kinda make sense. But since we are in this together now maybe we should all get to know each other better to work more effectively as a team. Having you be the silent one and the only person you care about is Lincoln.

Alcatraz sighs and he looked at her.

Alcatraz: Well you see,  I'm not that much of a full team player like y'all. Maybe one or two people as best.

Lori nodded her head and that's when Lincoln comes back outside wearing a black jacket and dark blue jeans. He also had on an orange shirt underneath his jacket.

Lincoln: This isn't so bad right?

That's when chains come out of Lincoln's hand and fall to the ground. He looked at it and Alcatraz gets up as he got an idea. He grabbed the chains and wrapped it around Lincoln's right arm.

Alcatraz: Okay, that just be the chain weapon so you could use that and I just coat it in fire or whatever you'll do with it.

Lincoln just nodded and that's when a dropship landed and Cooper walked towards them.

Cooper: Okay are y'all ready for y'all mission-Shit!(He takes out his pistol pointing it to Alcatraz who looked at him)

Lincoln: Wait! Wait! Wait he's with us!