Chapter 34: The switches

After the battle that was in Detroit, the crew headed back to Royal woods and to the loud house, but before Luna could open the door it opened itself, and standing infront of them was Snake.

Snake: Louds and falls. We must talk so y'all will be prepared for your next big fight.

Luna: Why will we prepare for balrog?

Snake: it is not him, since him and his army are no threat to you, he is just the villain that you will face when the world-threatening ones are gone. The one that y'all will face during bigger issues that y'all need to fix.

Lincoln: Wait, are you saying each of our missions with him will be like side mission-

Snake: Balrog is only the catalyst for a few things before he will be defeated. Do not worry about him and only worry about your new threat.

Macy: How can we trust you?

Aegeus Cryptum: if you can't trust me you can trust him. (He walked up behind snake and Luna sighs)

Luna: Alright. We'll bite. Tell us what will happen.

Snake: First you would need to come inside.

Snake and Aegeus move out of the way as they all walked inside and either took a seat or stood up.

Luna: Alright. Go on, tell us what will happen. Aegeus you go first. Another guy, you fill in any gaps or just tell us what you know.

Aegeus cryptum: The mother of the falls has sent me here because of the resurrection of a past villain?

Grey: If it's Michael I'm sure we can all handle him right, atleast all together.

Aegeus cryptum: Although Michael could and maybe will be reincarnated for this he is not the main threat. It is one of the original Alestotarchiká's, Ekeíno is going to return.

Lana: Hey, I thought it was Ekeíno pou Énese.

Alcatraz: Name must've got mixed up in our memory.

Aegeus cryptum: He goes by many titles by different people, the main name for him is Fallen. He is coming back and in four months he will be back, all I know is that Michael was needed for his return but y'all killed him

Luna: Then we already fixed the problem right?

Snake: No. Michael still has a bigger army out there, more of his men will disobey Starlight and find a way to revive Michael. Balrog of course will help out with this for his own personal gain.

Luna: Don't he already have a big enough fighting force?

Snake: It's not as large as you think, and after his attack on earth and other planets his forces were cut in half. Actually, it's not a lot for us. Because we're a lot stronger than his common foot soldiers.

Luna: True.

Lynn: Okay. So what else will happen?

Snake: They will try to revive Michael and when they try to do that then it's onto the fallen.

Alcatraz: How can we stop this?

Snake: Be on the lookout. Make sure you finish off any of the resistance soldiers still here on Earth and I suggest you falls deal with any of your kind coming here to bring back Michael. Luna. How many agents are there?

Luna sighs as she stands up and stretches

Luna: Enough for us to not need the falls. I will need to go to the director and inform the other agents. So far I'm in command of each of them now.