Chapter 14: Project Divine light

The ship landed outside of some base and as the door opens they walked into some man wearing some grey shirt and grey pants, the collar section and shoulder section of his clothes are black. He was wearing some black shades that cover his eyes and some mask around his mouth along with some type of cap on his head.

Beside him was a man with the same colored clothes, low shaved hair, and dark skin, he was holding some pad typing something into it

Lori: Director. Sir.

The loud sisters stand straight up in attention, Grey, Alcatraz, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne just looked at him.

Director: At ease.

He said in a strong southern accent. He then looked at Alcatraz and Grey.

Director: I see that my two secret agents are back.

Lynn: Director. With all due respect, your secret agent tried to kill us. Why didn't you let any of us know that we were allies?

Director: it was a way to get you to be on your feet. Be able to try and deal with him. Any enemy of his kind. I didn't tell him so he could keep his skills up.

Luan: Sir. That doesn't make any sense. He could've killed one of us an-

Director: Your alive aren't you loud? Do not question what I did. Everything I do have a purpose and now look, you got your brother back and you've managed to take down a Crytek base. Counselor, I need you to debrief the loud sisters and then their brother. Alcatraz, Grey. You two could rest now.

French narrator: Later.

Lincoln just rubbed his shoulder after the counselor took some blood samples from him. As he walked throughout the halls he bumps into Lori.

Lori: Oh there you are little brother. I want to show you around to some other agents.

Lincoln: Do I have to really meet them?

Lori: Well yeah. Your a divine light agent now.

Lincoln: Divine light agents? What's with the name?