Chapter 10: Death's Embrace

Author's Note: Who's this person in the picture above? Hehe...

P.S I changed this chapter. It was previously going to be called "Dark Envy" with the whole Jesse and Jaden dueling Yusuke.

But that was before I got creative.😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Yusuke stood there, waiting for my next response. I think Jaden and Jesse behind me were waiting as well.

"My fate...is to join the Darkness?" I couldn't even believe my own words that came out my mouth.

Yusuke chuckled, "Yes. All along..." He then walked a little closer to me with a welcoming hand, "I have no idea how you escaped Nightschroud but no longer. Your here now...so come...join us."

Jaden and Jesse leaped behind me, trying to tackle Yusuke to the ground but he faded in Darkness and formed to where he was before.

"She'll never join you!" Jaden shouted being my protective boyfriend. "As long as i'm standing I won't let you hurt her!"

Jesse felt the same way. "That goes for me too partner! You want (Y/N), you gotta go through me too, her family!"

With all of Jaden and Jesse's protective words, Yusuke just laughed. "Fools. It's (Y/N)'s decision not yours."

They all then waited for my response.

I just scolded them. My choice was obvious. "I'll never join you!"

Yusuke pouted, pretending to be sad. "I knew you would say no. Even through you were destined to fight by Nightschroud's side..." Yusuke giggled a little and flipped his hair to show how chill his was, "No matter. I have a special guest that I think will hold your interest Darklord Duelist."

A cloud of darkness came down from the dark and bleak sky above. It formed another person, not Sartorius this time...no...someone I knew that would shatter me.

A woman with very light blue hair formed

A woman with very light blue hair formed. Her sad expression was a lost of hope. Her frown and lossing gaze showed depression of death. She just stared at the ground, motionless.

"Mom?" I whispered to myself. The woman's eyes met mine which confirmed it immediately. "Mom!" I shouted.

Jesse walked towards me as surprised as I was. "N-No way..."

Me and Jesse's stuns were soon interrupted by Yusuke chuckling.

"What have you done to her!?" I shouted now furious.