Chapter 8: Domino City Meltdown

Author's Note: Very quickly I changed the cover of the story, I hope you like it, took me like 45 minutes. Also I am going to wrap up this story as soon as possible since I have been gone for a very long time. Sorry about that.

That's all I wanted to say

That's all I wanted to say. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Morning, At The Docks~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Eventually me and Jaden set foot on the wooden docks of Duel Academy. The wooden boards creeked as we stepped on them.

We both stood there and waited for Aster to appear.

I felt a lot of pressure coming from my right hand. I looked down to see Jaden's hand gradually squeezing me tighter and tighter. I looked at his face which explained a lot, he was frowning and his eyes looked sad and...regretful.

"Jaden..." I said softly.

"Huh?" Jaden perked up his eyebrows and gave me a curious stare.

"Your kinda hurting my hand..." When I said that, he started to blush.

"S-Sorry..." He said embarrassed. "It's just that..." Jaden's voice grew silent like he didn't want to complete his sentence.

But I knew what he was going to say...

"That you don't want to lose me again?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Jaden admitted.

"You won't. I promise." I told him.

Jaden gave me a smile and hugged me dearly. His protective hug and warmth made me feel protected.

We heared someone clear their throat, "Ah hem." The voice coughed.

Me and Jaden's attention went to the source of it, which was Aster standing in front of us.

"Aster! H-How long were you standing there!?" I said slightly embarrassed.

Aster chuckled, "Long enough..." Then his serious facade appeared, "Now then down to business. I'll explain everything in my cruise."

As Aster commanded we followed him in his cruise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inside Aster's Cruise~

~Jaden's POV~

Aster set us down in his bedroom and left us in there briefly to go talk to his personal captain.