Chapter 11: The Obelisk's Prince-ton

Author's Note: It's me again. I will not stop thanking you for the support you are giving to this story whether it's voting, commenting, even reading.

Anyway, Chapters 11 and 12 will be about you getting to know Chazz Princeton better. Why? Because I'm trying to develop your story and relationships with the other members of GX. I established Alexis, Syrus and Zane. Next is Chazz then ofcourse Jaden! So don't be surprised if this and the next chapter doesn't consistently have Jaden in it.

I won't force you to read these. I understand if you would like to skip but if you still want to, then please go right ahead. There will be another character in the next chapter you don't want to miss... Trust me 💙.

P.S - I choose a blue heart for a reason...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jaden's POV~

I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes.
I rubbed my eyes to see myself in a different place than my dorm room. The sun was shinning through the balcony, the place was filled with white and blue and a chandelier above me, sparkling because of the light. It looked beautiful...

I tried to get up from the bed but something was laying on my chest. I looked down to see (Y/N)'s head softly laying on me. She looked so peaceful. I smiled a little but then I felt her arms wrap around my body hugging me tightly and her head now resting on my neck. Why were my cheeks becoming red? What's this feeling i'm feeling?

She then nuzzled her head on my neck making our skin touch. She felt so soft, so delicate, so at peace. "Mmm... Jaden..." She said smiling in her sleep. Was she...dreaming about me?

I then heared a knock on her door and my heart sank.

"(Y/N). Come on, your going to be late for class." It was Alexis. I panicked, not because I was going to be late for class but because If I'm caught like this I would be expelled for sure.

I tried to get up but (Y/N) was still clinging to me. The door opened and I saw Alexis stare at us shocked, "Jaden!? What are you doing?" She yelled. "It's not what it looks like!" I said. At least this can't get any worse. I then see Zane and Chazz at the door also. "Oh no..." I said thinking I was done for.

~Alexis's POV~

Jaden told us that he was here to comfort (Y/N). He said that she was upset after the whole Syrus leaving incident. I could tell it wasn't just because of Syrus, it was because of how Zane treats Syrus also. (Y/N) sees Zane as a brother.

While Jaden kept on explaining why we shouldn't report him, Zane was staring at (Y/N) and Chazz toying with (Y/N) in her sleep which I don't think was a good idea. (Y/N) yanked Chazz on the bed with her and started to cuddle with him. Until... "Eww." She said disgusted and shoved Chazz off her bed. She then was patting her bed for something to cuddle with and Zane gave her a pillow and she said, "Mmm...Jaden..."

We all looked shocked except Zane. Chazz got up being shoved off the bed and brushed himself off, "Why is she saying Jaden while cuddling a pillow?" Jaden then chimed in, "She said the same thing while hugging me." We all thought to ourselves. Me and Chazz knew what was going on. She likes Jaden.

Chazz started to laugh, "Ahahaha! She likes-" Chazz was cut off by Zane, "Not a word Princeton. Got it!?" Zane sounded serious. "Tsch, whatever." Chazz said but didn't like it. All of this was confusing Jaden. He was looking back and forth between us, "I don't get it." Jaden said.

Zane walked up to Jaden and placed his hand on his shoulder, "And you don't need to. At least not yet." Jaden nodded.

~Chazz's POV~

"I can't believe they left me here..." I said watching (Y/N). Alexis, Zane and Jaden went back to the Academy and told me to watch (Y/N) in case she wakes up or needs someone to talk too. Like i'm the perfect person for the job.

I found it hilarious that an Obelisk Student was in love with a Slifer Slacker, especially Jaden.

I was getting bored just sitting here and watching someone I really don't care about. At least... I don't think I care about her. The Chazz has better things to do. I was about to leave when she finally woke up.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes from just waking up. I stretched a little too. I finally got up and to see Chazz at my door. "Chazz? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Nothing. I was just leaving." Chazz said and walked out adding, "You should hurry. Your late for class." I looked at my clock and he was right, I was late.

I quickly put on my Obelisk uniform, did my hair and ran out.

I finally made it to Dr.Crowler's class. I didn't see Zane or Alexis so I took a seat in the middle with a group of Obelisk Blue students. I liked sitting in the middle, it had such a good view of the class. It looked like Dr.Crowler wasn't here yet so I didn't miss anything.

As I was waiting for Crowler to show up, I saw Chazz walk in with his hands behind his head like he was cool and he must of saw me. I waved to him and he ran towards me. "Hey (Y/N)! That's my seat!" Chazz yelled at me. I stood up and said, "What do you mean your seat? I got here first." By now everyone in class were staring at us arguing.

"This is my seat. Everyone knows I always sit in the middle." Chazz said. "Really? I don't see your name on it." I replied and Chazz gave me a smirk, "Actually my name is on-" Chazz paused seeing his name wasn't on the desk, "Hey your right." Dr.Crowler finally walked in and Chazz told him that his name wasn't on his desk. Dr.Crowler then rudely announced to Chazz, "Because that's no longer your seat. Since you lost to Jaden. A Slifer! You will face Bastion Misawa and if you lose you will be demoted to Ra Yellow."

Everyone started laughing at Chazz, making him run out of class yelling "I will not be a Ra Yellow!" I felt bad for him. So I ran out the classroom and chased after him.