Chapter 13: The Supreme King (Part 1 of 2)

~Jesse's POV~

My vision was dark as night, I couldn't see a darn thing but my ears told a different story.

I heared roars of a wild croud surround me, their voices screamed with excitement.

The cold breeze on my bare skin, I got goose bumps from how sharp and windy the air was.

"Silence!" A demonic human voice shouted. Everyone in the crowed became silent.

A female voice then continued the announcement, "Today this duel is dedicated to me and the Supreme King, we have both found each other once again and we will be eternally happy. So let the duel...begin!"

Judging by her voice, it was (Y/N).

Suddenly a blindfold was removed from my eyes and I now saw myself in an arena.

It was a Collesium...

I looked around to see (Y/N) on a throne next to who she called "The Supreme King"

I saw his dark armor and his mysterious glare towards me.

I took a quick look at myself, I had no clothes on except a scrap of leather around my waist in the form of a manely skirt, chains binded my arms together and so was my bare feet

I took a quick look at myself, I had no clothes on except a scrap of leather around my waist in the form of a manely skirt, chains binded my arms together and so was my bare feet. I was covered in dirt head to toe. I felt like a prisoner.

One of the guards cut the chains on my arms but not the ones on my feet and handed me a duel disk.

"Go forth and entertain the King and Queen!" The guard barked and shoved me towards the battlefield.

With that shove I felt to the ground hard, coughing dirt from my throat.

I regained my stance and peered at my opponent, it was a hooded male with blue eyes and silver hair.

For some reason he gave me a smile and a wink. Was I being hit on?

My opponent then spoke with cockiness in his tone, "I get to face some worthless peasant. Pa-lease. Hey Supreme King! What do I look like to you, a joke?"

The Supreme King didn't respond. (Y/N) was the one who spoke back, "How dare you speak to your King that way! I will have your head clean off for that!" She shouted.

I looked up at (Y/N) with despair. This was my chance to talk to her.

"What has gotten into you sis? Why are you doing all of this?" I pleaded.