Chapter 19: The Sacred Beasts Rise

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Zane and Atticus carried me to the Slifer Dorm and into my room. They gently laid me down in the bottom bunk, which was Jaden's bed.

"Are you alright?" Zane asked me, I nodded, "Yeah. Just a bit light headed..." I said and Zane pats my head, "Good. You gave us quite the scare." I wanted to know what was going on so I asked him, "Zane, what happened?" Zane bit his lip and told Atticus to get Jaden. Atticus nodded and went to get him.

"After you had your duel with Camula. You slipped into a comma for four months." Zane told me and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He then added, "We were all worried for you. Crowler made students give you a moment of silence, Alexis missed seeing you in class, Chazz stood up to bullies instead of being one, and Jaden stopped attending classes just to visit you in the infirmary."

"Jaden stopped going to classes...just to see me?" , "He was devastated." Zane told me and silence grew between us until we heared the door swing open to see Jaden. "(Y/N)!" Jaden said and held me in his arms. I couldn't help but hug him back. He was hugging me so tightly that his chest was pressing on my breasts. His one hand wrapped around me and the other on the back of my head as to embrace me.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight. That's a promise." Jaden told me. "Same." I said.

It was like whenever we were separated, one of us would get hurt. We promised to never leave each other's sight again.

We heared an explosion and loud roars coming from outside. Zane looked out the window and he was in shock, "No! It can't be!" Jaden and I got out of bed to look out the window.

The Sacred Beasts have awakened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is this possible?" I ask. I turn to see Zane with his arms folded scolding Jaden, "Jaden...where's your Spirit Key?" Zane asked and Jaden gave him a smile and a nervous laugh, "Uh well you see...while I was on my way here there was this old man that said he needed the key to pay for his medical bills." Jaden said rubbing the back of his head. "Jaden!" Zane yelled and Jaden shrugged, "He did say please."

We heared the roars again and we all rushed outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Outskirts Of Duel Academy~

When we got to the outskirts of Duel Academy, I saw the rest of the gang there too, Alexis, Syrus, Chazz, Bastion, Atticus and Crowler.